Chapter Seven🌻

I wake up confused. I'm in my own room, the change of scenery gets me every time. It had been two weeks since the last time I seen Cameron. Two weeks since the last time I stayed at Lena's. It felt like a life time. The longest time in years that I've not stayed at her house.

Ive been telling Lena that I've had a crazy stomach bug that comes and goes. We go and have lunch on some days...or rather she has lunch while I nibble on a dinner roll or chips.

Cameron hasn't stopped texting me. Blake texts me every now and then. Lena has been dying to hangout, and to party. I think she knows why I'm avoiding everything. The last time I seen Cameron, we had fallen asleep together. I was cuddling with Cameron Michaels. The last person I ever thought I'd be cuddling with. He made me nervous, and he made me insecure.

It all seemed like to much for me to take in.

"Cami, are you getting out of bed today?" My mom invites herself in my room, and is staring at me while I'm wrapped like a taco in my covers hiding from the world. Oh yeah, and thanks for knocking mom.

"No...probably not." I simply state, staring off and not looking at her evil gaze.

"Well, I bought you something while I was out today..." She states before throwing a plastic store bag on my bed.

I look inside to see a bag of sunflower seeds, thank God, I hadn't ate all day yesterday. Mom just thought I had a new obsession with them as a snack. She didn't know it was the only thing I had been eating.
I picked them out of the bag and notice a red leather bound book. A journal? I held it in my hands, confused, and looked at her.

"If you won't talk to me, or even Lena, maybe you can write. You have to let it out somehow." Her eyes looks hurt, she walks out and shuts the door behind her. OK...that was weird.

My phone buzzes and I sigh a little before reading the new message.

From Lena:
You bitch. I know you just woke up, but I've been bored to death because you keep ditching me! I'm picking you up tonight and we are going to party. So get excited.

I sigh again and I start messaging her that my stomach bug came back but before I could even finish my phone buzzes again...

From Lena:
Oh and don't give me no bullshit about some stomach bug. Guess what? Your now cured, yay! I'll be there later to pick you up. Love you bitch.

I could read the sarcasm in her message and it actually makes me laugh. I've missed her. Maybe tonight will be good. Maybe it's what I need to get out of this weird slump I'm in. I'm probably just being incredibly over dramatic, because I can sometimes do that, a lot. I started cramming my mouth with sunflower seeds, trying to get pumped up about leaving this house.

10 pm that night.

Lena had picked me up from my house and I actually spent the whole afternoon getting ready. So not like me. I made sure my hair looked amazing, and that I had the right outfit. Of course, it could be because I hadn't been out of my house in two weeks. We pulled into her driveway to find that Cameron's car was there as well. Geesh, thanks Lena. She planned this, I know she did.

"Hmm, would you look at that, surprise seeing him here." Lena said giving me a bitchy, sarcastic smile. Yeah, right. She must hate me. That's it, she hates me.

"You're a bitch." I glare at her, wanting her to know I didn't want him here. How was it not obvious? I has been avoiding everyone just because I didn't want to see Cameron. If I tried this hard to avoid him, then there's a good chance I don't like him.