Chapter Seventeen🌻

I felt my mouth drop open from the surprise. I didn't know rather to be mad, sad, or happy that he was here right now. Honestly, after going a few days without speaking to him, or seeing him, it was kind of nice to hear his voice.

"Damn Cameron, who invited you anyways?" Lena broke the silence, looking at him like she could choke him without a care in the world. Cameron instantly looked taken back, his smile dropped and looked confused.

"I didn't know I needed an invite...I should have guessed something was up though, considering Cami has been completely ignoring me. What is it Cami, is your boyfriend here tonight?" Cameron said, his voice sounded cold and angry. It wasn't the voice I had missed at all.

"My boyfriend? Seriously? You're going to stand there and say that, I'm just surprised you didn't bring Taylor with you. How is she doing anyway?" I said everything before thinking. I felt so mad, I just want to punch him in the eye. In his beautiful blue eye...

Lena smiled like a proud mom at me, Kylie looked back and forth between Cameron and I. Cameron, however, looked completely lost in the conversation, like he had no clue what was going on.

"Cami, what are you talking about?" His voice changed again, it was now soft, and he looked at me completely dazed and confused. "Why the hell would I bring or be with Taylor? The girl is weird." He sounded so sincere I almost believed him. Almost.

"Don't play dumbass, Cameron, we all know what happened, why else do you think Cami doesn't want to talk to you?" Lena told him, she always added herself into conversations, and now I'm glad she did.

"Well since you all know, would someone care to feel me in on it? Because I have no frigging clue what the hell is going on!" Cameron replied back, still sounding like he has no clue he slept with Taylor.

"We all know you screwed Taylor! The both of you are dirty sluts! That's what we know!" Kylie screamed, giving him a look that dared him to say a word. But, of course, that just wouldn't be Cameron.

"What the hell? I never, we never...oh hell no! Cami is that why you have not been talking to me? You guys must honestly think I'm a whore if you think I would put my junk anywhere near Taylor. The girl could probably give me an STD just by looking at me a certain way!" Cameron was now shaking his head in disbelief and disgust. He lit a cigarette, and I grabbed another one off of Kylie.

"So, you're saying you two didn't screw?" Lena asked him, it sounded like she was believing him, and he did sound like he didn't or would ever do anything with Taylor. But, it will makes me wonder what the hell is going on still.

"Hell no! I thought you all knew me better than that seriously. But wait, why would you all even think Taylor and I did some scrogging anyway?" He asked us all, waiting impatiently for an answer.

"Taylor told us you did. She sent Lena the messages saying how sorry she was and all that bullshit." I told him, rolling my eyes. I couldn't look at him, not now, not just yet. Not until I found out who was telling the truth for sure.

"Well it is absolutely not true at all! Please, you all have to believe me here...I have waited so long for Cami to speak to me. Why would I mess that up for one night with Taylor? Seriously, Cami you have to know that I'm telling the truth, come on." Cameron seemed to let all that out in one breathe. He looked at me like he was begging me to believe him.

"Can we get back to you in just a moment please?" Kylie asked him, putting on a fake smile, "girls, meeting please!" I laughed out loud at Kylie, while we pulled in closer, and she was trying to act serious, when she's basically never serious.

"I think the dumbass is telling the truth!" Lena said loudly.

"I can hear you..." Cameron replied, probably with an eye roll.

"Listen, Maybe he isn't the slut we was all thinking he was, I mean he could probably never get a girl like Cami again, why would he mess it up on purpose?" Kylie added in, still in her serious mode.

"I still can hear you, jackass!" Cameron yelled.

"Taylor is a slut though..." I added in quitely, but not quite enough.

"She is a slut!" Cameron agreed, fully listening to the conversation.

"So, why would Taylor say she did, and risk our friendship if she didn't even sleep with him?" Lena asked us confused.

"Because she's jealous!" Cameron added in again, making us turn away from our small huddle and look at him.

"Go on with your theory, please." Kylie said, making me laugh once again, everyone was looking at me, so I tried to silence myself taking a long drink.

"She's jealous of Cami. She wanted Blake didn't she? Then she wanted me, which who could blame her I am a catch...but anyway, I think she was tired of Cami getting all the attention. I mean, she is a slut after all, she craves the attention." Cameron told us, looking at us like we was all stupid.

"That kind of does make sense..." Kylie mumbled.

I got up from my seat, and walked my best, because I'm more drunk now than I was before, to Cameron. I threw my arms around his neck, and he quickly picked me up off the ground, kissed my forehead and squeezed me tightly.

"I'm sorry...I just thought, well, you know..." I tried to get my words out correctly but it was getting hard with the apologies and the slurring of my words and all.

"I know beautiful, but don't ever think you can't talk to me about anything, ok? I care a lot about you, you're a special girl. I don't plan on messing that up." He leaned his head in so our noses was touching. Oh my gosh, he's sexy.

"You don't know how much I've missed you..." I told him with a small smile.

"Believe me, I do, it drove me crazy not being able to see you, to kiss you..." He looked hungrily at my lips, he drives me crazy. I went in quickly and our lips touched for the first time in days. The butterflies in my stomach was fluttering like they are in a marching band.

I couldn't stop kissing him. He came in for more, and I couldn't resist him if I wanted to. He kissed my neck and I got goosebumps all over.

"Excuse me, bitches, we are still sitting here." Kylie said annoyed. Cameron and I both busted out laughing.

He got closer to me ear, "What do you say we go to Lena's room for a little bit, you are so so sexy..." He trailed off nibbling my ear. I couldn't take it any longer.
"Let's go, please!" I told him quickly. He immediately turned around, still holding me up, and started heading inside.

"Happy birthday bitch..." Lena said before Cameron closed the door, and I knew she was smiling.

Author's Note:
Two updates in one day! It had been so long since I've updated it felt like I had to!

Thoughts & opinions about Cami & Cameron's relationship?