Chapter 25

"Where am I?" Loki asked hoarsely. The queen smiled at him.

"This.. is.. my hideaway. Whenever I would get tired of my dumb daughters I would come here. Of course since Alana is here it becomes hard to have privacy anymore" she says huffing. The palace was silver.

".. Alana? Winter's sister?" Loki asked confused.

"Winter?.. oh right that girl. Yes her sister"  the queen said. Loki spat out blood.

"They'll come for me you know" he said. The queen smirked

"No they won't." She said,"my daughters are cowards.  Akeira.. or Winter or whatever. She won't come." She said. Loki looked at her. He was bound on a table. Fandral was in another cell along with Sif. Another cell stood. But he couldn't see who was in it. Maybe Alana?  Maldir was in the infirmary. He was hurt badly but alive. Loki was however worried about winter. She was extremely weak when she was rescued. Was she ok? Oh how he wished to see her.

---------------time change brought to you by hats -------

"LET GO OF  ME!  HE IS MY HUSBAND! " she shouted as Seraine held her.

"No! She will hurt you! " Seraine shouted.

"I don't care! " she replied.

"She should go " frigga said. Winter and Seraine looked surprised that she agreed. Winter looked pleased.

"But mother.. " Seraine started.

" He is her husband... you would do the same for Thor.. " frigga tells her. Seraine looks at her. Odin had decided to go to war with the white valley however winter knew that this would cause unnecessary bloodshed. Only the queen was to blame. Only she should suffer. So frigga and Thor had decided I go without telling Odin.

"Look heimdall can see her and we can go there. I want to go! "Winter said.

"One condition." Seraine says. Winter nods.

"I'm coming."

--------Time change brought to you by shoes-------------------

"Ooh did that hurt. PRINCE Loki?" The queen asked as she removed the knife from his torso. He looked at Her.

"That was barely a scratch." He joked. The queen smiled unkindly. She picked up the knife and placed it on his chest. She smiled just as she was about to plunge it in. Loki clenched his teeth.

"GET. AWAY. FROM. MY HUSBAND you trash whore!!" a voice  was heard.

They all turned toward it to find a fuming winter. She held a sword. She had worn a thin pink dress that came till her knees. Her white hair was in a loose bun. Her purple eyes were oozing anger. She saw Loki who was bruised and bloody. Now she looked positively terrifying.

"Ah. Daughter we were talking about you! " the queen said. Winter stayed silent. Her hand and leg was bandaged and she had several cuts on her. Loki's heart broke when he saw them.

"Well. You're not in a talkative mood I see" the  queen said and walked closer, "I always knew you were dumb though. You walked in here alone?" She scoffed.

Winter chuckled a humorless laugh " You thought I came alone?' She asked. When she did so the portal opened and the queen saw an extremely angry Seraine and an even angrier Frigga walk through. Thor stood behind them.

"I brought reinforcements" she spat out. The queen looked at them. Seraine was giving her a look that could cause third degree burns.

"Bring it" the queen mumbled. From somewhere a set of twenty soldiers appeared. The sisters removes swords, as did Frigga.

Winter prayed internally that she would be able to rescue Loki. With a shout she ran toward a guard. Even with her wounds she was better than the guard at the sword.

"YES! " Fandral shouted as she pushed her sword into a guard. She gasped as she felt the stitches in her thigh open.

She steeled herself and began fighting her way through the soldiers to Fandral and Sif's cell.
When she got there she broke the lock and Fandral and Sif came out.

"Are you ok?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Get Loki" she ordered . He nodded and picked up his weapons that were grown in a corner. Sif began fighting the soldiers.

Seraine fought well too. But she wanted to fight the queen. She looked over at winter who was releasing Fandral. A steam of blood marked her thigh. The stitches had opened. This fueled her rage and she went charging toward the queen. The queen defended the attack. Loki was directing Seraine.

"Left. Jab right. Turn!  Duck! " he shouted. She listened and turned while ducking when she got back up She kicked the sword out of the queen's hand and placed the swords tip at her neck. The sword had just pricked the layer of skin. A bright red spot shone

The queen stiffened and the soldiers stopped  fighting. Fandral ran over to Loki and untied him. Loki immediately looked around for winter. She was knelt in a corner. She was weak.

"Help her. We'll handle this one" Seraine said not taking her eyes off of the queen.

Winter knew that Loki was safe. She saw him run toward her. Oh how she needed sleep! Her eyes began to close and her body lapsed into unconsciousness to provide the sleep she needed. The last words she heard were from Loki who caught her as she fell to the ground.

"I got you. I got you princess."