Chapter 1

The Asgardian sun shone bright and clear as they walked through the corridors of the palace. Every jaw dropped on seeing them. They were used to it. The stares and the gasps were  all regular experiences now. They looked forward with steeled eyes as they stood in front of the solid gold door.

The guard's nearly tripped over themselves when they saw the six princesses. They didn't bother. What did bother them however, were the chains. They were all bound by gold collars and chains at the neck. It constricted them, yet they attempted to ignore them.

The large door opened and they all walked into the throne room. It was a massive room, pure gold. A single throne stood  in the center.  A man with an eyepatch sat on it. They knew he was Odin- the all father. They bowed.

"The princesses of the white valley" Odin's voice boomed. They looked up. A lady stood near him. Her golden hair was laid out in curls. Queen frigga stood smiling. They looked over at the princes. One had a large red cape and golden hair. The other was the opposite. He had dark hair and wore green. He looked uninterested whereas the one in the red cape stood gaping at the princesses.

"The tales  are true." The golden haired lady spoke , " they are the most beautiful women in all nine realms."

A lady walked out from behind the princesses. Her dark hair was a stark contrast to her pale complexion. Her extremely light  blue eyes were frigid. She held an aura the would cause one to cower.  She was tall and thin, adding to her intimidating appearance.  She walked straight forward.

"That is praise indeed" she said in a voice so cold the guards shuddered.

"Valli " Odin's voice boomed, "queen of the white vale"

The lady nodded and picked the chin of the princess Closest to her.

"They are the apples of my eye" she said in the same cold intriguing voice. Loki looked unimpressed with all this as he saw the princesses. Then he saw one princess at the end. She rolled her eyes at what the queen had said. He smirked a bit.

When she saw him and realized that he had seen her, her eyes widened. She looked straight ahead. Loki was confused and intrigued. The girls' hand was shivering causing him to become concerned.

"Our  princes  shall be honored to choose from your beautiful princesses" frigga said with a smile. The queen smiled as she still held the girls chin. The girl had blue eyes and dark hair like her mother. Her cheeks were pink. She looked normal. But Loki could see the fear lurking behind her eyes. It was a look he was all to familiar with. He noticed how uncomfortable  all the princesses were with the chains. He noticed how their toes twitched when the queen moved. He looked back at the girl who had rolled her eyes.

She was the most different out of all of them. She had white hair and purple eyes. She was striking. Her cheeks had a pink tinge to them. She was tall too. He saw her breath hitch as she made eye contact with him. Now her hands were shivering even more. He was worried now.

"Let the process begin! " Odin's voice brought Loki back to reality, "today the princes  of Asgard shall find their princesses."