Chapter 20

"I HAVE  TRIED! ALL OF ASGARD HAS BEEN RANSACKED! " Loki said as he paced around the room.

"How long has it been?" Odin asked.

"Five hours." Frigga replied.

"How is it that heimdall is of no use?" Thor asked.

"I DON'T KNOW! ..He.. He can't see her.! " Loki exclaimed. Frigga looked at Odin. Odin looked grim. He opened his mouth to talk when Seraine ran in.

" Is it true?" She asked tearfully.

"Seraine.. " Thor said.

"IS. IT. TRUE?  is my sister missing?" She asked. Thor nodded.

" the queen" Seraine replied wiping away a tear.

"What?" Frigga asked. Loki became alert.

"The queen. Our mother. She has something to do with this. I'm sure of it! " she exclaimed.

"Why would she do anything to her daughters?" Frigga asked confused.

"No I remember. Akeira told me. Her mother had even banished their sister. And.. her mother doesn't like them" Loki said as he recollected their talk at the garden.

Seraine looked surprised "winter talked to you about that? She never talks about that" she mumbled. The door burst open and Fandral ran in.

"My king. Heimdall says he may know where the princess is... " he says breathlessly. Loki ran by him, followed by frigga and the rest. They ran to heimdall.

"My king. There is an area in the forest that I can not see. It has been warded with some spell." Heimdall says.

"The  queen.  She knows elementary magic." Seraine said.

"How elementary?" Loki asked thought fully. Pieces were beginning to fit into place.

"Well. She can shield people and places. She can enter people's dream and thoughts... "

Loki stops her, "dreams and  thoughts?" She nods. He looks as frigga who looks extremely angry.

"Loki. Head out with the warriors to the forest. We're declaring war on  the white valley." Frigga said angrily. Odin looked confused.

"Wait! You  left before I could complete my sentence! " Fandral came running. He  panted.

"What?" Loki asked impatiently.

" a guard is missing. He has  been missing  ever since the princess disappeared.He was last seen near  the princesses room." Fandral says.

"Which guard?" Loki asks angrily. Then he remembers. He had seen a guard leave her room the first night that she was sick. He had also seen the guard at the breakfast table when she refused to eat.

"I think the guards name was.. " Fandral  tries to recollect.

"Maldir" Loki completes his sentence.  . Oh if Maldir was responsible and if he lay a finger on winter. Loki would rip him into pieces.