Chapter 22

"Stupid bitch! " Maldir exclaimed as winter bit his tongue. He smacked her across her face. She began to spit out in disgust.She had various cuts across her hands and legs. Everything hurt. She was in so much pain that her vision was blurry. her white hair was now streaked red and her purple eyes were bloodshot.

"LOKI! " She screamed. Her voice was hoarse from all the screaming.

" he can't hear you! " Maldir said as he stroked her calf with a knife.  His hand began to travel upward. The cold metal caused goosebumps on her thigh.

"No.. don't touch me!  LOKI! " she screamed.

"You know I like hurting you" he said "You have a nice scream. Very Throaty"

She wiggled and he stopped his hand just at her mid thigh. He smiled as he pushed the blade into her skin. She pressed back a scream and gasped.

"LOKI! " she screamed.

".. He. Can't. Hear you " he smirked.he took out the knife and brought it back down with full force.

"LOKI!"

------------------Meanwhile---

"Do you see anything?" Loki asked Thor.

"Not yet brother" Thor answered. They were on horses. It had taken them an hour to reach the heart of the forest where heimdall said  the area was.

"Maybe this direction?" Sif asked Thor as they crowded together.

"No. That's where the quicksand is. No one could go there." Thor said. Loki looked around as they talked. His face was red with anger and exhaustion. He was worried. His stomach was in knots. It had been six hours since she was missing. Was she hurt? Was she even alive? No. She was alive. She had to be.He wanted to scream in frustration.

"Brother." Thor said softly, "don't move." Loki stiffened. His back was turned to Thor. The forest had strange dangerous  creatures  in them.

He could hear the crunch of leaves as Thor  slowly walked  toward him. He heard a loud slice as Thor brought his sword down on the creature that was near near Loki's neck.
Loki turned to  see what it was. A bloodseeker? It was a yellow reptile, around five feet long  It had huge fangs. It was hanging from the tree near Loki's neck, ready to bite when Thor killed it.

"That's a bloodseeker" Sif said.

Bloodseekers  were creatures that were attracted to  fresh  blood. It was rare to see them in this forest as no one lived there.

"That means someone is close by " volstagg said.

"No.. that means.. someone's.. blood. Is close by" fandrall said. Loki clenched his jaw.

"Nothing will happen to her. DO YOU HEAR ME?" He shouted. That's when they heard it. A scream that Loki was only too familiar with.

"LOKI! "

His heart stopped as adrenaline burned through his veins. He rode the horse as fast as he could not stopping to think if the rest were following him or not.

"LOKI! " another scream, closer this time.

"Argh! " he shouted as he held the reins.

He began slashing away low bending branches as he rode.

"LOKI! " third scream. He stopped the horse suddenly trying to discern the direction. He turned toward the screams direction and started riding as fast as he could.

"Stay strong princess. Please. Please stay alive winter. Please. Please" he muttered.

"LOKI! "

---------------------------------------------------

OK I know i update too soon but its almost over anyway so who cares? comment and vote if you liked it -rhea