Chapter 19

----------------during the previous segment-------------------

"... I don't know. She's just.. sick!  I see her put on a ton of makeup to hide it. She barely sleeps. I haven't seen her eat well for days. She has lost weight. When she fainted I Carried her. She barely weighs anything! Yet she doesn't tell me anything!" Loki said while rubbing his head. Frigga looked sympathetically at her son. He looked so... well.. sad.

"You love her." She said as a simple statement. He looked up at her and nodded.

"I do. More than I can express. I know she doesn't feel the same... but.. why can't she just tell me what's wrong?! " he asks. Frigga looks surprised. Hearing Loki confirm his love for anyone was a rare occasion.

"Maybe.. there is some sort of danger?" She asked. He looked thoughtful.

"Why wouldn't she tell me.. or her sister. I asked Seraine, she tells me that Akeira has barely spoken to her since she came and that she is always locked in her room when I am not here. The screams mother" he shudders as he recalls,"oh the screams... when she has nightmares and screams.. they send shivers through my spine. It breaks my heart to see her wake up crying and then just lie awake the rest of the night."

Frigga looks worried now,"well. Maybe... the danger is such that.. she can't tell you.. maybe.. the danger will come to you if she tells you? What other reason could be there? " she asks.

Loki nods.Maybe. Loki opens his mouth to talk when a loud knock is heard.

"Yes?" Frigga responded to the knock. An out of breath servant opened.

"My queen.. the princess... princess Akeira.. she.. she's gone." Loki's heart stops. A weird sensation  floods him. Something he hadn't ever felt for a person. Protectiveness. He wanted  to protect her. He ran out the room.

He ran through the corridors until he reached his room. He saw the opened door and his heart dropped to his stomach. The room was in shambles!  There were things scattered  everywhere! But that wasn't the worst. No. The worst thing was blood. There was blood sprayed on the floor. It was the wall too. He stumbled backward as he saw the blood. He blinked as frigga ran to him as well.

"Sh.. she's gone" he muttered.

"Brother" Thor mumbled as he too came and saw the room. He understood  what had happened.

".... get the men out. Search for her. Search through all the nine realms. Find her. Alive" loki said angrily. Someone had taken something that he loved. Someone had taken His princess.. and oh would they  suffer when he found them!

-------------------------------

If you like it so far do vote and comment!