Chapter 18

Two weeks had passed since her wedding. Out  of which she hadn't eaten from the past five days. Her sleep was splotchy ever since the wedding night. She sat in the tub of hot water. Her eyes began to close.  She saw the gold of the bathtub before  closing her eyes. As soon as she closed her eyes she saw blood. A rotting stench filled her lungs. She saw the throne room. Frigga was dead in the corner. Odin was fallen near the throne. A large sword was protruding from his stomach.

Thor and Seraine lay dead too. Winter gulped because she knew who she would see next. Yeah she saw him. Loki. A tear rolled down her cheek. She walked over to his body. His torso looked like it had been ripped. A sob escaped her lips as she removed his blood soaked hair from his face.

"No..no my sweetheart." she whispered.

His fingers moved!  She gasped. It seemed like he was  staring at her!  She stared back. His lips moved and he whispered.

"Why  winter? Why did you do it?" He started choking as blood poured out of his mouth.

She awoke with a start. The water had gone cold. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. "This is going too far" She muttered.

She  pulled herself out of the bathtub and dried herself. She put  on a  green gown. She slowly combed her hair in front of the mirror.

"I look  like a panda with these dark circles!" She laughed to herself. She  thought about the queen. How long would she let her rule her like this?

  "Hello daughter" a voice was heard. Knowing that it was in her mind. She  didn't care.

"Heya mommy" she answered sassily.

"You will speak  properly to me! " the voice thundered.

"Or what you'll mentally torture  me while I lay in fear of being raped by my adopted uncle?.. oh wait.  You can cross that off your list" she said sassily. Her lack of sleep  was making her irritable.

"I am the queen of  the  white valley! " the  voice was seriously pissed now.

Winter banged the comb she was  using. She decided now, " Enough! and I am the fucking princess of Asgard, wife to Loki of Asgard, the god of mischief and lies. I am NOT   scared of you bitch! "'

"You'll  regret saying that " the voice said in a chilling manner. "Don't count on it. I'm telling Loki. He is gonna enjoy ripping You to shreds. You will see exactly how powerful Asgard can be when it rains it's power on your flat ass"  she said,enraged.

She got up. The room was filled with blood and body parts. She ignored them and walked toward the door. When she opened the door her heart stopped.

"Hello puppy"

... darkness...