Chapter 11.

"Daughter" a voice boomed. I looked around. The palace.  The one I  had lived in all my life, it was mostly silver. It gave  a cold feeling. Why was I here?  Wasn't I  lying down near Loki?  Where was he?

"Daughter? " the voice was impatient.  I finally turned and saw the queen.

"The hell?" I muttered, " I'm dreaming!"

"Yes you are. I am in your dream. It is a trick I learned from William. Do you know who he was? " the queen asked.

"My dad? " I asked sassily.

"Oh right you're the child." The queen said as she remembered. I internally screamed. Did she not remember the conversation  we had a few days ago?  For crying out loud I have white hair! What other indicator that I was the one born out of marriage?

"Why do you not know your own daughter? " I said before I could stop myself . Then I  realized what I had done.my eyes widened.

The queen drew closer, "watch how you talk to me. Or you will have the same fate that Alana had"

At the mention of Alana, I closed my eyes and winced. The painful memories flooded my head.

"There is something that I must tell you " the queen said. I  looked at her. Tears flooded my eyes.

"Yes? " I asked.

"This is my brother. Maldir " she says. I am faced with the same man I had  seen at my wedding. He seems more evil now. He towers over me. He must be easily eight feet tall.  I look at him as he looks at me. He licks his lips. I shudder and pull my hands over my chest.

"Nice to meet you" I say sarcastically.

"He is you husband" the queen says.

"Wait.. WHAT?! " I shout. I look at the man who draws closer. I back away. What the hell is happening?

"He chooses you out of all your sisters. " the queen said rather bored. Chooses?

"He is your brother! " I shout. I don't wanna sleep with my uncle for Christ's sake! 

" he was adopted" she shrugs. So? 

"No." I say. She ignores me.

"he shall take advantage of you when he feels fit." She drones on.

"No!" I shout. She still ignores me. Why  cant i just wake up?

"Since you have already been with Loki last night it will be.." she continues.

" I have not been with Loki! " I exclaim. She turns to me with a cold look.

"What? " she spits out.

"Loki. Said. He would wait for me to be comfortable." I say remembering him. Can't I just go back to my warm spot next to him? Damn it!

"You will bed him and then you will accept Maldir as your husband. Do you understand?" she says.

Before I can speak the room turns black and my eyes shoot open. I am greeted by a pair of concerned green eyes.

"Akeira? " Loki asks. I stare at him. My breath was fast. That man. Maldir.. He.. He..

"Akeira? " Loki asks again.

How could she?  I would never comply to him.. He.. no.. I would rather die!  I.. I...

"Winter! " Loki shouted. I look at him and my eyes water. Pretty soon I begin to sob inconsolably.

"Tell me what happened." Loki says concerned as he rests my head on his chest. I melt into him and sob. He strokes my hair and whispers into my ear.

'It's just a dream. It's ok. I won't let anything happen to you. You're with me. You'll be safe."

That's when it clicks. I'm safe near Loki. Maldir couldn't do shit when I'm near Loki.

"Don't  leave " I sob out as fear engulfs me, "please"

"Never my princess. Never" he says soothingly.

------------------
Please do tell me what you think so far !