Chapter 21

"Wakey wakey puppy" a voice was heard.

"Mmm" winter groaned. Her eyes were beginning to flutter open to present a blurry image of a dark room. A shot of pain went through her lower neck and the back of her head. Her arm was hurting too. She blinked to get a clearer image. She saw a stained wall and a window. She herself was sprawled out on the floor. Her eyes rested  on a chair. A man sat  in it. Staring at her.  He smiled unkindly as recognition flitted  through her eyes.

"My puppy is awake! " he exclaimed. She tried to wiggle her hands and found them tied as were her legs. She gritted her teeth as she struggled. He laughed and got up. Some thing was in his hand. A cloth? ... it seemed familiar. Her eyes widened. It was the green gown she was wearing when Maldir took her!  She looked down at herself. She was wearing a  flimsy nighty that came up till her knees. A rag was wrapped around her arm. Her clothes were way too transparent. Anger surged through her.

"You know you throw a mean punch! " he chuckled as he rubbed  his jaw. A tiny hint of pride flared through her as she saw a purple scar on his face. When he had attempted to grab her. She had fought back as much as she could. However when she had turned to grab a knife that was in the drawer he had hit her on the back of the head. She fell. He pounced on her. She attempted to kick him but he took out his dagger and slashed her arm. It hit an important vessel because blood sprayed everywhere. He hit her on the head again and she fell unconscious.

"Where are we? How long have I been out?" She asked. Her voice was hoarse and sounded alien to her.

"Couple hours." He said," the whole of Asgard is searching for you. They will never guess where you are! " he said gleefully as he knelt next to her.

".. where are we?" She asked looking around desperately for any sort of help.

"In a forest near the palace. The queen put a spell on it. Heimdall can't see it. No one will know. And no one will hear you." He said as he stroked her face. She turned her head away.

".. hear me?" She asked with a sinking heart.

"... well puppy. Not to be rude, but in these few days. You're gonna be screaming.  A. LOT." He said. Her breath became erratic as a tear slipped her eyes.

" let's just say the bruise you gave me?  Will be nothing compare to the bruises you will receive." He chuckled.

She gritted her teeth as he laughed and held her face. He drew closer. And she closed her eyes. Loki. Where are you?

-----------------------------

Don't kill me? .....please do vote and comment , I love seeing your comments! also check out my other fanfic 'my professor' would mean a lot! if you're on instagram do follow my imagines account @ my_silver_pen Thank you !

-rhea