Chapter 17

Mike's POV
Lilly was dancing around my room, I was laughing from my spot on the bed, we were watching Beauty and the Beast that she managed to find while at the store with Tony. She was dancing with an invisible person, like from the ballroom scene. I took out my phone and started recording her, she looked at me then blushed deeply and then face planted the bed. I stopped recording, while my laughter was insane. She mumbled" delete it, you ass." I said" I'm only gonna show it to Vic, okay?" She nodded and then crawled back next to me and continued watching the movie like a sane person.

Once the movie ended, she put in Princess & the frog, I said" what's up with all the princess movies?" She said" I'm a teenage girl, I'm allowed to watch whatever the hell I want." I laughed, nodding, agreeing with my crazy-ass teenage baby sister. She looked at me and smiled then pecked my cheek, before focusing back to the movie. She cuddled into my chest and after about 30 minutes of her not moving, I looked down and saw she was asleep. I smiled and whispered" sleep well, baby." I played around on my phone while she slept.

She woke up about an hour later, I looked at her, she mumbled" I fell asleep, didn't I?" I said" yep." She blushed, then mumbled" your chest is comfy." I laughed and got up, she whined and got up, then latched onto my stomach. I smiled and lifted her up, she said" carry me, jack-ass." I said" play at words, ya evil kid." She giggled and then I carried her downstairs, I let go of her and she fell onto the couch. I smiled and walked off.

Lilly's POV
Mike walked away from me, as Vic walked downstairs, he said" hey, baby." I said" hey, Vic-Turd." He squinted his eyes looking at me, I smiled innocently and then took off out the front door, I saw Kellin and Justin, walking up the driveway. I said" Kells! Just!" I collided with them, they laughed, hugging me. Kellin said" hey, baby Fuentes." I blushed and then Justin lifted me up over his shoulder, I screamed" Justin Fucking Hills, put me the hell down!" He said" no." He carried me into the house, while Kellin was laughing the entire time. Mike said" Justin, put my little sister down." Justin finally put me down and I hit his chest, he laughed and messed up my hair, I hissed and walked away, joining Jaime in the kitchen. He said" I'm Chef Hi-Meh." I smiled saying" I want a grilled cheese." He said" coming right up, madame." I laughed and shook my head, he finally cracked and busted laughing, I said" such a dork." He nodded, bobbing his head up and down, I laughed even more and stopped his head, he began making my grilled cheese.

I walked to Vic, who was talking to Kellin, I laid my head on Vic's back and watched tv. Vic said" whatcha doing, Lilly?" I hummed, too focused on the tv, Vic said" Lilly, baby, stop watching tv, it destroys your brain." I said" no wonder Mike is a crazy person." Vic laughed, he said" stop insulting your brother.. even though it was funny." I smiled and relaxed again.

Once Jaime was done with my grilled cheese, he walked in and gave me a plate. He said" food is served." I said" thanks, weirdo." He said" bye!" He walked off, I began eating my grilled cheese, Kellin said" give me a bite." I leaned over and held out the sandwich, he took a bite, then I took it back. Vic laughed saying" my sister and my friend are both so weird." I said" you love us!" He laughed saying" sure, baby." I said" say it! Say it, you asshole!" He laughed saying" fine, fine, crazy, I love you, so so much!" He planted a slobbery kiss on my cheek, I scrunched up my face and laughed.

My brothers are crazy asses.

THE END