Chapter 5

Vic's POV
I said" shh, shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay, I'm right here." I lifted her up and carried her to her bed and laid her down. I laid next to her and held her hand, I said" I love you so much, Lilly, you're my baby sister and I have to protect you from the entire universe. I don't want you doing that, ever again, I don't want you hurt or crying for as long as I'm around." I held Lilly in my arms, She curled up into a ball, I wrapped a blanket around her just in case someone came in. I said" no more school." I kissed my head and she fell asleep in my arms. I held her, wishing I could stop every problem in her world, I'm her brother, her biggest brother and I have to protect her from anything, anyone, and sometimes herself. She started squirming in my arms, I knew she was having a nightmare, I whispered" she sits up high surrounded by the sun, one million branches and she loves every one. Mom and dad, did you search for me? I've been up here so long I'm going crazy, As the sun went down we ended up on the ground.." I stopped as she stopped moving and relaxed again, I whispered" Darlin', you'll be okay." I rubbed her hair for awhile.

She woke up and looked at me, I said" Lilly, I need you to try to stop hurting yourself. I love you too much, to see you going through that." She nodded, mumbling" I love you, Vic." I smiled saying" I love me too." She giggled and hissed at me, I said" wanna get up?" She whined and cuddled into me, I chuckled, saying" fine." I got up but she grabbed my hand, whimpering at me, I said" I've got to go make sure those fools didn't mess up anything. You can come with me." She whined and stood up, the blanket still wrapped around her, I said" wanna put some pants on?" She whined, I said" baggy sweats?" She whined, I said" fine, just cover up." She said" why? I'm in underwear." I said" oh, okay... well, uh... you're a teenage girl, not a little girl anymore." She said" what's that matter?" I said" you mean, why does that matter." She said" yeah, whatever. Why?" I said" just fine... come on." She kept the blanket wrapped around her shoulders and then she got up, and held my hand. We walked out of her room, and we walked downstairs, I saw Mike, tony, Jaime and All Time Low. Lilly looked at me with a titled head as I stopped her from going on. Mike got up and walked past us but stopped when he saw us, then his eyes widened as he saw Lilly with no pants on and her cuts. He walked to us, he whispered" why doesn't she have any pants on?" Lilly whispered" they hurt." I rubbed her shoulder, I whispered" Lilly, please put on some baggy ass sweatpants." She whimpered, but nodded, I nodded and we walked upstairs, I walked into my room and grabbed a pair. I gave them to her, she pulled them on, she yelped and whimpered. I said" shh, shh." I kissed her head, looking at Mike, he gulped and then said" okay, let's go back downstairs before they think we disappeared." Lilly walked and she yelped in pain, and froze, I said" first, Bandage wrap and shorts." She nodded, quickly, Mike lifted her up and carefully sat her on my bed. I grabbed bandage wrap and then walked to her room and grabbed a pair of shorts, I walked back to my room and she pulled down the sweats. She grabbed the bandage wrap and started wrapping her thighs up, and then pulling on the shorts. I said" better?" She nodded, we walked downstairs and then into the living room.