Chapter 14

Lilly's POV
They were playing a show in our hometown, I looked at Mike and Vic, I was scared, our asshole parents still live here. I looked at Mike and Vic, Mike was tense, and I didn't like it, he wasn't smiling, he was blank faced, no emotion showed in his eyes like normal. Vic looked at me, he held my hand, I knew I was shaking, Vic said" it's okay, Lilly, we won't let anyone hurt you." I said" b-but.." Mike said" I won't let anyone touch you, ever." I nodded, I laid my head on Mike's shoulder and sniffled. He whispered" no one." I nodded, Vic said" come on, we've gotta do a sound check." Mike didn't move, I sat up and looked at him, he said" you coming with?" I shook my head, he said" then I'm not leaving." I sighed, I said" Mikey, go." He said" not without you." He crossed his arms over his chest, I looked at Vic, Vic said" I'm not in this." I whined and then looked at Mike, I said" go." He said" no." I said" go, Mike." He said" no, I'm not leaving you alone here." I sighed, then said" I'll be fine." He mumbled" I don't believe you." I gulped, I've already relapsed once, and it's bound to happen again. Vic and Mike looked at me, I shook my head, Mike said" we know you have Razors hidden in your bunk.." I gulped, then my face paled, Vic said" tell us where they are.." I got up and they followed, I grabbed the blades from in my drawing book under my pillow. I gave them to Vic, Vic said" Lilly, we need to check them." I said" no." Mike said" Lilly, we just-" I shook my head and walked away from them, I walked to the door, Mike said" where are you going?" I said" I need some supplies..." I looked down, embarrassed, Mike said" not without someone." I said" I'll be fine." He said" no, baby sis, it's too dangerous." I said" Mikey, I'll be fine." I walked out the door, and down the street.
I felt someone following me, I turned and saw none other than the tough-looking but actually cuddly Alex Gaskarth. I said" did they send you?" Alex said" who's they?" I said" my giraffe and monkey of brothers." He said" yeah. They're just trying to protect their baby sister." I said" they could've at least sent a girl.." he said" really? You're worried about a guy knowing you have a period like every other girl in the world?" I said" shut up." He said" okay, okay, lets go, get your ish, and get back to the buses." I laughed, he smiled saying" come on, ya big baby." I said" Im not a baby, I'm just me." He shook his head, chuckling.

Once we got back to the buses, which was about 2 hours later since we passed the toys and started being stupid. Mike ran to me and hugged me tightly, he said" I was worried." He held me to him longer till I pushed away saying" I had my body guard." He said" you saw Alex, didn't you?" I nodded, saying" next time send a girl!" He said" sorry, baby." He lifted me up and carried to our bus, he dropped me on the couch and smiled at me, before plopping down next to me. He said" we have to perform, you coming?" I said" hells ya." He laughed.

They were performing, I was walking around, I got hungry and abandoned the stage area. I saw someone, I never wanted to see ever again, my father, but he has no right to that name. My eyes welled with tears and I started shaking, I was no where near my brothers, and I was alone. I took a step back and then he took a step forward. He walked closer and closer, I was frozen with fear. He was right in front of me, I whimpered, he said" hello, daughter." Then grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me, my eyes zoned out and my heart was racing. I couldn't do anything, even my legs were numb, my whole body was numb.