Chapter 4

Lilly's POV
I ran upstairs, I ran into my room and then crashed onto my bed. I screamed and cried into my pillows, then got up, pacing around my room, pulling at my hair. I walked to my bathroom and closed the door, locking it. My emotions and brain got the best of me and I started puking, I grabbed my trash can and held it to me, puking my brains out. I couldn't stop puking, I grabbed my blade with my hand and started slicing at my thighs, it's the only place I can cut where I know they won't be able to check if they ever do. I pulled my pants back up and then heard Mike banging on the door, screaming" Lilly! Open the door! Open the door! Lilly!" Then after a few minutes the door opened and I saw Mike, he said" oh, Lilly." He walked to me and held onto my sides, lifting me up, and placing me next to the toilet. After a few minutes, I stopped puking and looked at him, he'd been rubbing my hair and back. He said" hey, hey, you're okay." I slumped back against him, he held me in his arms and then stood up, carrying me. He laid me on my bed and sat next to me, he said" Lilly, why were you so late getting home?" I said" I told you I had a test, then my phone died and I forgot my charger and I got scared, so I started walking home." He said" why didn't you just tell Vic that?" I said" b-because he wouldn't listen to me." I curled up next to him, I laid my head on his lap. He said" what happened at school today?" I said" nothing, Mike." He said" you're lying to me, come on, tell me now." I said" I was pushed into the walls and lockers, uh.. soaked under a shower in the gym, harassed at lunch by some guys, teased by some girls." He said" why haven't you told us this?" I said" I-I was scared, okay?" He lifted me up into his arms, I dug my face into his chest, I said" Vic's mad at me, isn't he?" Mike said" no, he's not mad at you. He's worried and he's scared." He hugged me tightly, I said" I always mess up." He said" hey, hey, no you don't." He kissed my head, and rocked me in his arms, I was so tired but I didn't want to sleep, my eyes started closing and I couldn't hold it back anymore. I fell asleep.
----
It's the next day, and I'm just walking out of school, I saw Vic and Mike, I walked to them. I still hadn't talked to Vic, I just can't bring myself to talk to him yet. He's apologized a million times but it's just like I can't get past it. I got into the car, silently, just ready to get home and cry my eyes out, they got into the car and Vic started driving.

Once we got home, I walked inside and up to my room, I closed my door and started crying, I slid down the wall and started pulling at my hair. Why'd it have to be me? Why'd I have to be the one to be bullied and harassed because I was raised by my brothers. I got up and walked into my bathroom, I pulled down my pants and started cutting on my thighs, I couldn't take it anymore. I heard someone say" no..." I looked up and through blurry vision I saw Vic, he walked to me and took the blade out of my hand and threw it in the sink. He said" what.. why would you do this to yourself?" I said" b-because of school, V-Vic, I-I can't t-take it anymore, I-i don't want to take it anymore, I-I.." He said" shh, shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay, I'm right here." He lifted me up and carried me, bridal style, and laid me on my bed. He laid next to me and held my hand, he said" I love you so much, Lilly, you're my baby sister and I have to protect you from the entire universe. I don't want you doing that, ever again, I don't want you hurt or crying for as long as I'm around." He held me in his arms, I curled into a ball, he wrapped a blanket around me. He said" no more school." He kissed my head and I fell asleep in his arms.
-----------
Go check out my other story, Pretend Like I don't Entice you

It's about Mike Fuentes.