Chapter 6

Lilly's POV
We walked downstairs, I held onto Vic's hand tightly, I was scared for no reason, like usual. Vic looked at me, I nodded, then we walked to the living room, I saw the guys from All Time Low and then Jaime and Tony. I scurried behind Vic, he led me to next to Tony, and I sat down next to Tony, laying my head on his shoulder. Mike sat next to me and played with my hair, helping me calm down.
---
I'm in my room, laying down, nearly asleep, when my door cracks open. I opened my eyes a bit more to see Vic, he said" you asleep?" I shook my head, muttering" no." He sat next to me and held my hand, He said" baby, I know it's hard to tell the truth, but can you please tell me what else those guys did to you at school, I know there's something else." I whimpered, then muttered" what father did to me.." my eyes drifted shut and I fell asleep.

Vic's POV
Lilly muttered" what father did to me.." her eyes closed and she was asleep, I sighed and rubbed her head, I kissed her head then got up, walking out, quietly closing the door. I leaned against the wall, and closed my eyes, I saw Mike, he said" what?" I said" promise not to yell?" He said" yeah." I said" she said that he did what father did to her..." I looked down, he said" what?!" I said" shh!" He stopped, He whispered" no one does that to my little sister, I nearly killed that asshole when I found out he did that!" I said" Mike, calm your ass down." He nodded, he said" I'm gonna find out who did that then kill him." I said" no you're not." He slumped against the wall, I said" she's out of school, Mike, whoever did that to her can't get near her anymore." He nodded, and then walked into her room, I whispered" she's passed out." He whispered" I know." I walked out.

Mike's POV
I walked into Lilly's room, to see her sleeping peacefully. I rubbed her hair then kissed her head, she hummed and her eyes opened, she mumbled" mikey?" I said" yeah, it's me." She grabbed my hand and tugged me towards her, I nodded and laid down next to her, she cuddled into me before falling back to sleep.

I woke up and saw Lilly clinging to me in her sleep. I knew she was having a nightmare, her fists clenched. I said" Lilly! Lilly, wake up! Wake up." She woke up, nearly jumping up but I placed my arm across her. She clung onto my arm breathing heavily and crying, I said" shh, shh, you're okay. You're okay." She breathed heavily, I said" Lilly, I think you need to open up about your nightmares." She shook her head, I said" Lilly, it'll help when you open up." She shook her head again and again, I said" okay, you don't have to." I laid her back down, she was shaking, I wrapped my arms around her and hummed, trying to calm her down. She mumbled" I-I wish I c-could tell y-you everything... b-but I-I can't g-get myself t-to." I said" shh, shh, it's okay, you don't have to tell me." I rubbed her back and hair, it calms her down, enough for her to breathe normally. She said" M-Mike, I-I wanted t-to... I wanted t-to die, I-I didn't want t-to be around anymore." I held onto her, I said" shh, shh, you wanted to? Or do you still want to?" She said" I-I wanted to." I nodded and kissed her head, I said" Lilly, I want to help you, Vic wants to help you, we want to help you, You just need to want to help yourself." She held onto me, I said" I love you, baby." She mumbled" I love you too, Mikey." I kissed her head again, she curled up into a ball on my lap and laid her head on my chest. She said" my nightmares always end with you and Vic leaving me and never coming back." I said" we'll never leave you, and if we ever do. We'll always come back." She nodded against my chest and then traced my tattoos, a habit she's had since I've gotten tattoos. She's never lost it and it doesn't ever grow out of style. It calmed her down a lot when we first took her away from our parents. I said" hey, remember that time we went to Disney..." she giggled saying" you mean the time I threatened you to never speak of." I said" exactly." She said" never speak of again." I said" okay. I just wanted to hear you giggle, anyways." She said" I want pizza." I said" okay, then let's steal money from our brother and go get pizza." She smiled a bit, I stood up and lifted her into my arms, carrying her downstairs.