Chapter 3

Lilly's POV
I woke up next to Mike, he said" I love you so much, Lilly, and hearing you say you're better off dead, broke my heart. It broke Vic's heart, he loves you so much, baby, I know it's hard to believe but he does love you. I love you." I looked at him, he said" tell me what happens at school." I said" no, y-you're gonna b-be mad, a-and yell." He said" okay, that means it's hella bad, and now I'm really scared." He rubbed my back, he said" please, please tell me, Lilly, I need to know, so I can protect you." I whimpered, saying" I-I'm b-bullied because I-I was r-raised by my brothers. B-because I'm d-different. B-because I-I wasn't raised by loving parents." I broke down, as mike stayed silent, his arms wrapped around me tightly, I cried into his chest. I heard the door open then Vic say" Baby.." I just opened one of my arms and he took me into his arms, I cried into his shoulder. I heard Mike walk out, I mumbled" is he mad?" Vic said" no, he's not mad, he's just scared." He held me for a little longer till he sat me on the bed, he said" hey, put in some earbuds and lay down." I nodded and grabbed my earbuds and then laid down, feeling Vic leave.

Vic's POV
I left Lilly in her room and went to find Mike, luckily he just went to his room. He was sitting on his bed, his face in his hands, I said" you pissed?" I closed the door and sat down next to him, he said" yeah, I'm pissed! Vic! People are bullying our little sister because she was raised by us! By her brothers!" I sighed, I said" I know, I know." He said" she's not going back, Vic, she's not, I can't do that to my baby sister." I said" I know but what about school, Mike? What about a normal life for her?" He whispered" Vic, she was abused by our asshole father, I don't think she can have a normal life after that." I said" shut up, you don't know that." He just looked down, He said" she doesn't have any friends, we've noticed that, she doesn't want to be around anyone but us and people we know." I said" so, she's our little sister, of course she's attached to us." He said" okay, so what about the time when we left her on the bus when we went out, huh? And then she cried for 3 days because she woke up and we weren't there. And she knew exactly where we were and when we'd be back. When we came back, we were terrified because she wouldn't stop crying. She was only 10." I said" I know, okay, yeah, she's clinging to us, but we don't care." He said" I know and maybe we should make it worse, she's dying in that place, Vic, don't make her go." I said" Mike... I'm trying to get her a life so when she is 18, or whenever she is ready to leave us, so she won't be going out there, not knowing anything." He said" I know, fine, she can go but only for the rest of the week, and if she comes home in tears, she's out." I nodded, agreeing with him.
----
I'm driving Lilly to school, she's in the backseat, acting normal but I could see it was all an act. She's scared, I can see her hand shaking, once we pulled up to her school. She leaned up, mumbling" bye, Vic." And kissed my cheek before getting out, and going into school. I drove off.

Once I got back home, Tony said" I can't believe you're making her go." I said" it's only for the rest of the week, I swear Tone." He nodded, and walked off, Mike said" I hope she's okay." I said" I do too."

I was waiting for Lilly to text me for her to pick me up since she said she had something to do after school, she had to take a test or something. After an hour after school ended, I was getting nervous, I looked at Mike. Soon Lilly walked through the door, I jumped up, I said" what the hell, Lilly?! Where the hell were you?!" Her eyes welled with tears, I said" Lilly, where were you?!" She said" I-I had to t-take a test, leave me alone!" She ran past me but I grabbed her arm, making her stop. I said" where else did you go?! School ended an hour ago!" She whimpered, she said" I-I... I walked home! I-I..." she pulled from my hand and ran upstairs, I heard her door slam. Mike said" smart move, idiot." I said" Mike, she didn't text me! Or you! And it's been an hour! And she walked home! That's dangerous, Mike, if you haven't realized we're a band, who's famous, it's dangerous for her." He said" you didn't have to yell at her." I said" I was scared and slightly angry." He said" I know." He walked upstairs.