Chapter 2

Vic's POV
It's 6am, and time for Lilly to wake up for school, I get up and walk to her room. I opened the door and saw Tony next to her, while she cuddled into his side. Tony woke up, his face showed sadness, I looked at him, he got away from Lilly, without waking her. He walked out of the room, I followed him, he said" she's not going to school, today." I said" Okay... what happened?" He said" she texted me a 2am, I was still awake watching tv, I went into her room, and she was crying, she doesn't think I know, but I do. Vic, she said they're killing her and she doesn't know how long she can last." I said" killing her?" My voice was shaking, she hasn't used that word in a while. Since she was 7 actually, she was a kid, then and she's still a kid now. I said" they're bullying her for what?" He said" I don't know, I stopped her before she could continue and have a panic attack." I nodded, I said" tony. I can't let her skip school. It's against the law." He said" Vic, She's dying in that place." Then I heard the sleepy, scared voice of Lilly say" you're making me go." I gulped then turned around, I said" yeah, baby, you've got to go." Her eyes watered and her lip quivered, she whimpered then ran into her room. I said" Lilly!" I grabbed her door knob and turned it but it was locked, I said" open the door, Lilly! Come on! Open up!" She didn't of course, I knew I'd have this problem, I said" Lilly!" I knocked on the door, then sighed, Tony said" I think you deserve this." I said" thanks, tony." He nodded, walking off, I leaned against the door, I said" Lilly, come on, open up." Then music blared from her room, I screamed" Seriously! Lilly Fuentes! Open the damn door!" Mike came out of his room, he said" what happened?!" I said" she doesn't want to go to school, and she's getting bullied and I can't think." Lilly screamed" Maybe I'm better off dead!" Mike said" Lilly, don't think like that, let me in, okay?" She said" no! You're just like Vic! You don't care about me!" I said" Lilly Fuentes! I care about you so much! I'm worried!" Lilly peeked through the door, Mike said" Lilly. Let me in, I don't care if you don't let Vic in, let me in." She nodded and he went in.

Mike's POV
I went in, and she had tears streaming down her face, her hands were shaking. I said" hey, shh, it's okay." I lifted her up and carried her to her bed, she said" he doesn't care about me. He's sending me to a place w-where I-I don't know if I can make it." I said" Lilly, I want to know everything, right now." She said" I can't, Mikey, I can't." I said" Lilly? Lilly." I grabbed her chin, gently, and titled her head up, she was shaking violently, and her eyes were squeezed shut, broken breathes. I said" shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay." I wrapped my arms around her, her face dug in my neck. I rocked her slowly, hoping to calm the 14 year old in my arms. I said" it's okay, you're okay, you're right here. No one can hurt you here, no one will ever hurt my baby sister. Ever." She was breathing normally again, she rubbed her eyes and mumbled" do I have to go?" I said" no, you don't. And you're not." I kissed her head, I said" get some sleep, baby, I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon." She fell asleep quickly, and I held her in my arms. Vic walked in, he whispered" I feel so bad. Tony's pissed at me, she's pissed at me." I whispered" they'll get over it, and you kinda yelled at her, and she doesn't like being yelled at." He nodded, looking down, I knew he truly felt very bad about this. I kissed Lilly's head again and laid her on the bed, wrapping a blanket around her. I rubbed her hair, leaning against the bed frame next to her. I'm never letting her go to that hell again, it broke her down. I don't want her sad or anything but happy.