Chapter 7

Mike's POV
I carried Lilly downstairs and looked around, I said" let's find the wallet." She giggled a bit, then nodded, Vic said" What are you two doing?" He walked downstairs and to us, I said" abandon mission?" Lilly nodded, I ran upstairs, she giggled into my neck and held onto me. I crashed onto my bed, and she rolled around till she was laying next to me. I said" well, Vic!" Vic said" okay, weird ass siblings, what are you two up to?" Lilly said" I want pizza, let's get pizza." Vic said" why do you want pizza?" Lilly said" pizza." I said" Lilly?" She said" please?" Vic said" period?" She blushed and hid her face, I said" it's nothing to be embarrassed about, Baby." She looked up, I said" alright, just because we don't want a hormonal, crazy-ass, teenage girl, we'll get pizza." She hissed at me and slapped my shoulder, I said" crazy-ass." She said" asshole!" I laughed and put her down, she whined and glared at me. Jaime screamed" is she on her period?! We've heard pizza a thousand times!" Vic said" you have the right to kill Jaime Preciado as long as you can hide the body." She ran off and then I heard Jaime scream and then running. Jaime ran into my room and hid behind us, Lilly came back to me and snuggled into my arms. I laughed and lifted her up, I said" let's go get the hormonal girl her pizza before she decides to murder the band." She hissed at me, Vic said" she's plotting our murders!" Jaime laughed, Lilly said" evil assholes!" Tony screamed" I haven't done anything yet! You can't call me an asshole!" Tony walked in, Lilly glared at him, he smiled saying" the evil kitten glare is back. Jaime lets go." Jaime ran off with Tony, Lilly mumbled" Vic, you're gonna have to find a new guitarist and bassist!" Vic said" don't kill Jaime and Tony! Or you... get no pizza?" Lilly whined. Then nodded, Vic smiled saying" lets go get her pizza."

Once we ordered pizza, we waited and it was finally ready after 20 minutes. Lilly was bouncing up and down, I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her. I said" you have pizza." We got into the car and she instantly opened the box and grabbed a slice, and began eating. I smiled, she was starving.

4 months later-->
Lilly's POV
The demon in my head started speaking again, and my nightmares were getting worse.

Im staring at the ceiling then I fall asleep into a nightmare, 

I was running, running away, I heard yells and screams, I looked down at my shadow and saw I was only a little girl. Then I turned and saw my father, I screamed and then continued running. Then I was grabbed, I was thrown into a wall, I saw my father, he glared at me then took another swig of Vodka. He started hitting me. ---
I was my age, Vic and Mike were screaming at me, I was crying and sobbing. Vic screamed" go away!" I said" why?" Mike said" because you're worthless! We don't want you! We hate you! We wish we never took you away from our father!" I started running..
I was at a cliff, I heard every insult that was thrown at me, I walked closer and closer to the edge and then I fell...

I woke up, jolting and screaming, I was still falling, my brothers hated me, I was going to die. Then I heard someone scream" Lilly! Lilly! Wake up! Wake up!" I opened my eyes and saw Mike, my arms wrapped around his arm and I started crying. He said" shh, shh, shh, you're okay, you're okay, it was just a nightmare, it wasn't real." I said" I-it felt s-so r-real, I-I woke u-up b-but I was still f-falling." I was breathing heavily, Mike said" shh, shh, it wasn't real, you aren't falling." I looked around and I wasn't in my room, I blinked a few times, but I was still somewhere unfamiliar, I said" w-where I am?"  Mike said" in your room, silly."
I said" this isn't my room..." He said" you're just imagining things, Go back to sleep." I looked at him, he said" we're leaving tomorrow, remember. We'll see you in a few months." I said" what?" He said" Vic and I are going back on tour, dang, that must have been one nightmare that got you forgetting everything." Then the door opened, I saw my mother, she said" did she have another nightmare?" I screamed" Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

I jolted up, screaming.