Chapter 12

Lilly's POV
Once I was ready to leave, I knew other bands are here, so I was gonna mess with Vic and Mike for a minute.

Mike said" are you dressed?" I said" yep

Mike said" are you dressed?" I said" yep." He walked in, and then his eyes squinted, he said" a tank top, and ripped jeans?" I said" yeah, it's hot out." He said" I'm going to consult with Vic, come on." He grabbed my hand and dragged me through the bus, I saw Vic, Vic said" there's guys out there." I said" Vic, come on." He said" fine, don't leave the bands side." I nodded, and hugged him, he hugged me back, he said" alright, baby, lets go." Jaime ran on the bus, He stopped and stared at me, he said" she is not going out of this bus dressed in that." I sighed, He said" you two are letting her go out on that?" I said" it's not that bad! You guys are overreacting!" Tony walked in, I said" Tony, is this a good outfit?" He said" yeah, for when you're just with us." I sighed saying" seriously? I'm not listening to any of you." I ran out of the bus, and leaned against the side, Vic said" you know we're just joking, right?" I said" you didn't sound like it." He said" hey, what's wrong?" He stood in front of me and tilted my chin up, I said" nothing, Vic, I can't ever wear anything right. I always look ugly." He said" no, you don't. You always look awesome and amazing and adorable. You're so beautiful, baby sis, but you're not allowed to date till you're like 3,000 years old." I smiled a bit, he said" there's that beautiful smile." He poked my nose and I laughed, he smiled at me, he said" you can wear the outfit, even though I would prefer you wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt." I smiled saying" not happening." He said" over shot?" I nodded, he said" I love you, baby sister." I said" I love you too, big brother." He hugged me tightly then lifted me off of the ground, he started carrying me away, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled my legs up and wrapped them around his stomach, he said" who to?" I said" let's go see what SWS thinks of my outfit." He laughed nodding, he started walking.

Once we got to the SWS bus, we walked in. Kellin said" it's the little Fuentes!" He pulled me from Vic's arms, I grabbed his arms, screaming" Vic! What the hell?!" Vic laughed, saying" he's stronger than he looks." Kellin put me down and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly, I smiled and hugged him back. I looked at him, he let go of me, Gabe screamed" oh no, sweetie, come on." He grabbed my hand and then a hair tie, I said" whatcha doing, Gabe?" He said" just hold still." He pulled up my tank top to Show a little above my belly button. He tied the tie around it and smiled, he said" there." Vic said" Hell No, Gabe." I giggled, Gabe said" she's fine." Justin came up, hugging me from behind, he said" hey, little Fuentes. You look at least 18." Vic grabbed my arms and pulled me to him, he held me in his arms, Kellin said" he's joking, Vic, you know he's joking." Vic said" I know, I still don't like it." I smiled saying" I'll stay with these fools and us fools, happy?" He said" yep." He let go of me and I tackled Nick Martin, he laughed saying" little devil." I said" well..." he covered my mouth, I said" Vic! Nick is trying to choke me!" Vic laughed saying" Nick, stop trying to choke your little cousin." Nick let go of me and smiled at me, I said" yay!" Jack then tackled me, I screamed" oh, my god!" I held onto his arms, jack laughed, swinging back and forth. I said" you asshole! I nearly had a heart attack." Jack said" oh, poor you." He let go of me, and then I walked to Vic, wrapping his arms around me. Vic said" ready to leave?" I nodded, Kellin said" no, don't leave me with these loons!" I giggled, he said" don't do this to me!" I hugged him and smiled, walking back to Vic. We walked to the venue and saw Alex from ATL, Vic said" oh god." I smiled and kissed Vic's cheek, Alex said" oh, my god! Babe, you look gorgeous!" Vic groaned and dropped his head, Alex walked to us, lifting me up and hugging me tightly. He said" hey, babe." I said" one day, Vic is going to kill you." He said" nah." He planted a sloppy and slobbery kiss on my cheek, I scrunched up my face.