Chapter 16

Vic's POV
Tour was over, we just got home, I was holding Lilly in my arms because she had fallen to sleep.

We walked inside, Jaime and Tony retreated to their rooms, while Mike helped me get Lilly into bed.
We walked into her room, and placed her in bed, I took off her shoes as Mike plugged in her phone. We walked out, Mike said" maybe she'll get better, now that we're home." I said" yeah." I walked into my room and crashed onto my bed, laying on my stomach, on my phone, I wasn't tired.

After a few hours, I heard my door open but didn't care to look back, then the bed shifted and someone curled up against me. I looked over and saw Lilly curled into my side, I smiled and rubbed her hair then turned back to my phone. I felt Lilly sit up then lay her upper body on my back, looking over my shoulder. I said" hey, Lilly." She said" hey, Viccy." I laughed, she smiled, and then rolled over me and laid next to me, I said" we're gonna stay in bed all day, aren't we?" She nodded, I said" what about food?" She said" too far." I said" okay, lazy." She giggled and smiled, taking my phone and started high-jacking my Instagram, I said" hey, you've gotta phone and Instagram." She said" but I can't high-jack my own Instagram." I laughed and continued to let her high-jack my account. I smiled watching her, I saw she was chatting with someone, I said" who ya chatting with?" She said" Kel-Bear." I laughed, and pulled her next to me, taking my phone, she said" hey!" She tried grabbing my phone but failed, I laughed and gave it back, she smiled and continued texting, probably complaining about me. I smiled, watching her laugh, and smile.

Once Jaime, Tony, and Mike decided to wake up, we walked out of my room. Jaime said" i'm hungry, come on, baby Fuentes." He grabbed Lilly's hand and walked downstairs, I said" where are two going?" Jaime said" wherever our guts lead us, we'll be back." I laughed nodding, they slipped on shoes that were downstairs and left, I looked at Mike and Tony, Tony said" I say an hour." Mike said" I say 3 hours." I laughed saying" have fun." They nodded, and then betted on $20, I laughed.

Lilly's POV
Jaime and I got into the car and started going, he said" so what's our guts thinking?" I said" doughnuts." He laughed saying" okay, 1 item, next?" I said" it's your turn, Hi-Meh." He said" okay... uh.. pizza? Tacos?" I said" chicken tenders." He laughed saying" were going to be spending lots of money, aren't we?" I said" possibly." We laughed,

Once we got home, it had already been an hour, Tony and Mike ran out, and to my door. Mike said" we placed a bet, I lost." He gave tony a $20, Jaime and I went into hysterics, Mike grumbled, pouting and then walking into the house. Tony said" Lilly, want a $20?" I nodded, he gave me Mike's money, and I hugged him tightly, he said" can't... breathe." I let go of him, he laughed and then opened the back door, he said" goddamn! You two aren't allowed to go get food ever!" Jaime and I smirked then cackled evilly, Tony said" okay, lets get the food inside." We got everything into the kitchen and Vic came in, Jaime and I smiled innocently, as Vic just looked at the food and then back at us. He said" how much did you spend?" Jaime said" like.. really spent? Or..." Vic said" Jaime." Jaime said" like 60 something bucks." Vic laughed and then said" this could last a month... in a normal house." I laughed and grabbed a plate, then piled plate with food.

We all sat down in the living room, I sat next to Mike, while we were all arguing about what movie to watch. I said" ET!" Mike said" no, that's boring." Tony said" Star Wars?" We all shook our heads, Jaime said" uh... I don't know." Vic said" anything?" I said" uh.. how about Disney!" Mike said" Harry Potter?" I said" I refuse to watch Harry Potter ever again!" They all laughed, I said" let's watch Lilo & Stitch." They all finally agreed and Vic got the movie up on Netflix.