Chapter 1

I woke up in Vic's room, I had a nightmare last night and got scared and as usual went to my big brother for comfort. Vic's arms were wrapped around me, He said" wanna tell me about your nightmare?" I shook my head and dug my head into his neck, he said" it's okay, Lilly. You're okay." He moved and stood up, lifting me into his arms, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me back to my room, a normal thing now a days. He put me down at my door and kissed my head then walked back into his room. I yawned, and walked to my bed, I crawled back into bed and got onto my phone, playing around for a while.

Someone walked into my room and jumped onto my bed, the bed went down and I turned my head to see Mike. He said" Vic, told me you had a nightmare last night." I nodded and rolled around till I faced him, he said" wanna tell me about it?" I shook my head, I don't like telling them about my nightmares since it always ends with them leaving me. He said" you okay?" I nodded, lying straight to his face once again, I'm used to it and they haven't seen through it yet so I'm gonna keep it up. He wrapped an arm around me and held me, I cuddled into his chest, gripping his shirt.

Once we decided to get up after a few hours of just laying there and talking about random stuff. We both stood up and walked downstairs, I instantly ran to Jaime and Tony, tackling the two onto the couch. Jaime and Tony screamed and flailed around for a few minutes. Mike laughed, I saw Tony and Jaime look at me, Jaime said" seriously?!" I said" yep!" I wrapped my arms around his neck, he laughed and lifted me up. I squealed as he started running, I held onto him tightly and then I was placed on the counter. I let go of him, and smiled at him, he said" you're evil." I said" I'm Mike's little sister, I think we saw that coming." He said" Mike! Your sister's weird!" Vic yelled" leave my sister alone, Preciado!" I laughed, Jaime said" ugh! Fine!" He walked away, I slid off the counter and walked upstairs, and walked to my room, Vic came in. He said" we don't have anything to do today, you don't have school. We're free for the day, whatcha wanna do?" I laughed and sat on my bed, thinking, he said" the mall?" I shook my head, he said" uh... food?" I said" you're currently smart, for now." He laughed and walked to me, saying" get ready." I nodded and he walked out. I started getting ready.

I walked out of my room, I heard Mike say" how is she our sister? She's stylish, we're something

I walked out of my room, I heard Mike say" how is she our sister? She's stylish, we're something." Vic said" she's a girl." I laughed and turned around to see the two, Vic said" ready?" I nodded, Mike said" it's just us today, Jaime and Tony ran off somewhere." I laughed, and we walked out the door.

We got to IHOP, the day I where a tank top is the day we eat at a place that I love. I said" IHOP!" Mike chuckled, he said" pancakes?" I nodded, he said" eggs?" I nodded, he laughed, Vic said" the whole kitchen?" I shrugged, he laughed and we walked in.

We ordered and Mike leaned over, laying his head on my shoulder. I giggled, he said" how's school been going?" I said" hell has been going great, Mikey." He said" sassy ass." I said" weird ass." Vic said" mike, I thought we weren't gonna let her cuss?" Mike said" she's around us all the time, and I think I'm constantly cussing, a long with Jaime and Tony, and you, and any of our friends." I said" so, Vic, can I say words like f-" Vic said" okay, okay." I laughed and high-fived Mike, he laughed.

Once our food came, we all dug in, when I get home, I'm puking, I'm gaining weight and I hate it. I'm bullied at school for being raised by my brothers and being different.

------

It's 2am, I'm still awake staring at the ceiling in my room. I couldn't fall asleep, I had school tomorrow, and I'm scared. I grabbed my phone then went to text Vic but changed my mind, I texted Tony,

Are you awake?

After a minute, Tony texted back,

Yeah, shouldn't you be asleep?

I texted,

Can you come here?

He texted,
One second

He stopped texting and then a few seconds later, Tony came into my room and closed the door silently. He whispered" what's wrong?" He walked to my bed and sat down, he looked at me, I curled up next to him and whispered" I don't wanna go to school." He whispered" why?" I whispered" don't let them make me go, tony, please don't." He whispered" Hey, hey, what's going on at school?" I whispered" they're killing me, Tone, I don't know how long I can last." He whispered" shh, don't think about that anymore, let's get some sleep." I nodded, he laid back and I cuddled into his side, I fell asleep.