Chapter 10

Lilly's POV
Mike held me in his arms, I'm scared, why was our dad here? Why was he here?!

After the movie ended, I mumbled" w-why was he h-here?" Vic said" I don't know, baby, but he'll never mess with you again." He kissed my head, I nodded, Mike said" what do you wanna watch?" I shrugged, then said" Mighty Joe Young." They nodded and put in the movie, I cuddled more into Mike, and watched the movie.

After a while, Vic said" I remember when you wanted a gorilla for a pet." I giggled, He said" you were so adorable about it, so we finally gave in and gave you a gorilla plush, so you'd stop." I giggled, Mike said" you acted like it was a breathing gorilla for 2 months then got bored." He messed up my hair a bit, I giggled, he said" you were such an adorable kid, what happened?" He smiled, I said" I grew up into a teenage girl, that can kick your ass in any video game." He said" okay." He kissed my head and lifted me up and stood up, I giggled and held onto him. He said" to the kitchen!" I laughed, he carried me to the kitchen and then sat me on the counter. He said" birthday cake ice cream, a side of chips, and a bottle of sparkling water." I giggled, he said" it'll be 3 hugs and a cuddle." I giggled, he smiled and got the food then I slid off the counter and walked with him back to the living room, we sat down, and I gave him 3 giant hugs and then cuddled up next to him, eating the food. Vic said" tour is in 2 weeks." I said" but that means you guys have to start practice." I pouted, he said" it also means you have all access to our guitars." I smiled, he rubbed my head and then poked my nose.

Mike's POV
Vic woke me up, it's tour time, I got up and got dressed, he said" She's still asleep, go wake her up." I said" wait... why am I waking her up?" He said" because we can always find a new drummer." I laughed, he said" go wake her up." I said" I'm going, 'm going." I walked into Lilly's room and saw her sleeping peacefully, I said" Lilly, Lilly, wake up." She whined and turned over, I said" come on, wake up, and get dressed, then you can go back to sleep." She opened her eyes and groaned, I said" come on, you love tour." I walked to her and grabbed her hands and pulled her up. She giggled, I pulled her to her feet and smiled at her, she said" out." I laughed and walked out.

Once she walked out of her room, I grabbed her hand and ran downstairs, Jaime screamed" it's so early!" I saw Lilly glare at him, I leaned down, whispering" don't kill the bass player." She smiled, giggling, I said" alright, where's Vic?" Tony said" right there." I turned and saw Vic laughing, Lilly said" wake me up in three hours!" I laughed and nodded, I lifted her up, her legs wrapped around my stomach and her arms wrapped around my shoulders, while her face was at the crook of my neck. I smiled and after a few minutes, she fell asleep.
Once the bus arrived, I carried Lilly onto the bus and then put her down on the couch, I grabbed my stuff and then hers, then walked back onto the bus. We all got bunks, Lilly being on the bottom bunk since we don't know if she'll have a nightmare and toss and turn, luckily this tour, it's just the band on the bus. I walked back to the main lounge and lifted Lilly back into my arms, I carried her to her bunk and put her in there. I kissed her head and pulled her blanket over her then walked off.