Chapter 3

After a while of hanging out and talking with my sister and best friend, I go to shower up before supper. I walk up to the third floor where my room is. I pull off my shirt in the hallway and toss it into my room before grabbing my towel. I then walk out and bump into a wall- wait...there's no wall in the middle of the hallway. I step back to get a good look at what's in front of me or rather, who's in front of me.

Jesus Christ, it's Elijah Rune!  Brel exclaims. Elijah has always been my childhood crush...he's also captain of the warriors.

Fuck...he's fine as hell...the tall man standing before me had dark brown hair that swoops to the right side of his face, snakebite piercings that adorn his plump bottom lip...so pink that they're begging to be engulfed by mine, he also has a piercing over his left eyebrow and another skewed through his left ear.
This guy is super emo...I'm in love.

Quit gawking at him you idiot! I clear my throat.

"H-hey Elijah."

Real smooth.

"Sup." he nods at me, "You should watch where you're walking. You might hurt yourself." his deep voice is surprisingly smoothe and it makes me tremble.

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS WHY IS HE SO SEXY?!

Quit acting so childish. His little buddy is...harder to talk to...Brel trembles as well, causing me to blush.

"Everything alright sweetheart?"

"Yeah...yeah...I'm Okay." I nod.

"Have fun in the shower, hun." He ruffles my hair and walks off.

WHY DOES HE TREAT ME LIKE A KID?! I growl before storming into the bathroom.

He just turned 19 years old. We're still 17.

Shut up... I then finish getting undressed and hop in the shower. I manage to finish up quickly, pulling my long white hair into a bun before pulling on a soft purple sweater that was off my shoulders. I also wore short shorts. In these clothes, it was easy to mistake me for my sister. I walk back downstairs and go to the dining hall.