⚫27⚫

A M A R A🌟

I was in my bed watching TV till I felt something in my stomach came up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Maybe food poisoning.

"Your pregnant" I heard jasmine say behind me.

"No I'm not" I said with an attitude.

"Yes you are. It ain't food poisoning"

"How you know" I look back at her.

"I'm a witch, I know a lot before it can it happened" she smile at me. "Do you want an abortion"

I had a tear run down my face. I can't get rid of a baby. "No" I wipe my eyes.

"Okay then. Get dress so we can meet this someone"

"A someone" she nod her head. "From where"

"That's nun of your business, get dress" I sigh. I got up from the floor. I clean myself up and went to my closet. I pick out a black sleeve shirt, some cut up jeans, my thick black heels and some other stuff.

I got dress and walk downstairs

I got dress and walk downstairs. Jasmine was dress good.

"Okay you got me dress up. Now what" I said.

"Let's go" she grab my hand pulling me.

L A T E R

We walk in this restaurant to see people talking and eating. It was a not a busy restaurant but had some people. I followed jasmine to the table which only had three chairs. Is someone else coming?

"Who's coming?" I ask.

"I told you that at the house. We was meeting someone"she smile. " look, there she is"I look at the lady who had a mask on.

Once she got to the table, she took her mask off. "Grandma Brittany" I said.

"Yes my love" she smile. "I'm not here to come get you. I'm here to make sure your okay"

"Yes I'm fine" I said. She took a seat then look at jasmine.

"You look old"grandmother said.

"Thanks Brittany. How's the brothers, specially Micah"

"Became grumpy" she smile. "I kick your mother out the house also Ronnie"

"You should of killed him" I said.

Jasmine cough looking at me. "Ummm grandmother" I sigh. "I'm pregnant"

"Your pregnant" she said. "By who?"

"Ronnie" I put my head down.

"What can we do?"

"Nothing, just leave it alone"I said.

" Amara I can't leave it alone, we have to do something about this"she said.

"Brittany" jasmine said.

"Fine, what ever you want"--" but I'm here for you"

That was it for me. I lived my life with jasmine till my baby was born. My mom didn't called or text.  But news said that, Ronnie and her came back and took over my grandfather pack while they was both sick. Uncle wasn't there. He doesn't knows.

Its sad, my family was so healthy at first now its shit.

I really want to do something about it but I can't. Not like this with my baby growing up and still learning.

But maybe one day, I will get them both.

The end