⚫19⚫

A U R O R A✨

Howls, Howls, even more howls was all I heard. Its late at night and lupa baby came around 11:32 PM. I don't know where Miguel is but he ain't here. That's why they all howling.

I walk to her room where my mom and lupa was. She was holding a baby boy in her arms.

"I see why they are happy" I smile.

"Yep, a little alpha wolf" lupa said.

"Can you control your pregnancy?" I ask her. She look at me like I was dumb.

"No I can't, just because I'm a wolf goddess doesn't mean I can control my pregnancy" she smile. "But I'm so happy"

"Me too" my mom said.

"Anyways, I'm going downstairs" I close the door and walk to the stairs.

I walk in the kitchen to see my dad gathering up the warriors. "What's going on?"

"Its your brother, he said a couple of wolves was on the territory sniffing out something" dad said.

"Can I go?" I said.

"Look after the females, specially lupa. Probably after her" he nod his head to the door telling the warriors to come. I watch everyone of them leave. They turn into their wolf form and took off. My dad look back at me and howl.

I sigh and close the door. "Where they going"I heard someone say behind me.

"Connie, I though you was sleep" I turn around to see my aunt Paisley smiling at me.

"Hello Aurora"

"Omg, aunt Paisley" I hug her.

"I miss y'all so much. Where is Aaron?"

"They just left. Some wolves was on their territory" I said.

"Wolves" her eyebrows raised. "Oh God" she ran out the house. She got on this horse and rode off.

What the hell?

P A I S L E Y💙

I rode off to where Aurora told me where my stupid ass brothers and my mate was. I could turn into my wolf but I really don't want.

I heard the fighting going on so I took out my gun and look even harder. There they are.

I took the gun and shot it in the air

I took the gun and shot it in the air. Micah, Aaron, and Michael look at me. Micah warriors also looked. They growled at me and snarl.

"Stat away from my wolves" I said to them. They actually all females warriors.

"Damn you paisley" Micah turn into his human form. Looking at him made me want to cry.

"I miss you brother" I jump down from my horse and hugged him

"Where you ran off to?" Michael ask me.

"Somewhere safe. Its okay girls" I said to my warriors. They transformed into human form and looking at Micah like they wanted to kill him. "Take him back home" I told one of them to take the horse. She nod her head and walk off.

"Wait. So these was your warriors" Micah son, Miguel said.

"Well hello to you to Miguel" I smile.

"Hi aunt Paisley" he came to hug me. "I'm sorry about the attack"

"I understand you protecting your pack and son" I said.

"Yeah" he smile then had a blank face. "Oh shit. Lupa" he turn into his wolf and ran off.

"So I didn't get a hug from you" I nudged Aaron. He look at me and walk up.

"What's wrong with him?"