⚫25⚫

A U R O R A✨

I was in the living room with my mom and brother. My dad was outside doing something. As I was reading a magazine, amara school called me.

"Hello"-me

" hi ms. Aurora, we're calling because amara didn't come to three of her classes but she was here this morning but for her to go, she have to call home and tell us that you said she can come home"- school

"Okay Ima call her"- me

" okay"-school

"Who was that?" Ronnie ask.

"That was the school saying that amara not there" I said calling her number.

"Ima look for her"Ronnie got up and walk outside.

"I need to mind link her" I said. I walk to her room to see a note on the bed.

Dear mom.

I need to leave home because it was hard for me here. Ronnie isn't the man for you or not good man actually.

Its hard for me to explain what is going on but just know that I'm safe.

Love amara

"MOM!" I yelled.

"What is it?" Miguel came in the room.

"She left this note. Ronnie did something to her"

A M A R A🌟

Ohio is pretty cool. I'm glad that I'm gone from them. I had to. I hope my mom is safe and my sister.

"Hello" some woman came to me.

"Hi" I said.

"What's your name?" She ask.

"Amara" I said.

"Last name"

"Salvador"

"A Salvador, I remember that name. Micah and Michael Salvador"she said.

"Oh you know my grandpa and great uncle" I said.

"Yes, they was so sexy in high school. Are they here?" She said.

"No, I'm just here by myself" I said.

"You. By your self" she chuckle. "How old are you?"

"I'm 19" I lied.

"Come with me" she grab my hand. I followed her to the woods which was strange.

"Where we going?" I ask her.

"Just follow" she said.

I look up to see this big house. An old looking house.

"What the hell is this?" I said

"What the hell is this?" I said. "This house look ugly"

"Ohhh, don't judge a book by its cover" she open the door. When I look in, the house was so nice. The living room was white.

"Damn" I mumble

"Damn" I mumble.

"Told you" she smile. "Come check out your room"

"Wait I ain't staying here" I said.

"Darling you will need somewhere to stay. I know you don't have any money" she said.

"Okay fine" I sigh. I follow her to the room. She open the door to this beautiful room.

"Wow" I smile

"Wow" I smile.

"Happy"she said.

"Very, better then my old room" I said.

She nod her head. "You know where your bags is?"

"No, I didn't have enough clothes" I frown.

"Then we can go shopping tomorrow"she said.

" okay"she walk out the room leaving me in the room. I laid on the bed spread out. I'm so tired.