⚫5⚫

Aurora

As I look at Ajax and his pack growling, snarling, and showing their red eyes at me, kind of made me scared but by me being a mother, my motherly instinct kicked in.

"Why you in my territory Aurora. Miguel might come and kill me" he growled. "Unless I kill him first"

"No you will not" lupa said. The whole pack back down and look at her growling. I look at ajax mate who was rubbing her stomach.

"Why you lied ajax? You said me and you was gone have a pack together and start a generation"I said shaking my head.

"I'm sorry Aurora. But I have someone else" he said.

"Your just a liar" I cried. His pack look at him. They look back at me and see amara. She look deeply into ajax eyes.

"We should go. Miguel is close" lupa said.

"Wait. I have one more thing to tell you" I said.

"Aurora" lupa grab my hand pulling me.

"Do you even love her? Or doing this to make me jealous" I said crying tears out.

"Aurora!" All of a sudden I seen Miguel jump out the bushes. He grab a wolf by the neck looking at Ajax.

"LET THEM GO"he said. He still had the other wolf neck in his mouth. " or I kill her"

"Babe no" lupa said.

"Ajax that's my sister. Help her!" Ajax mate said.

"YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS" Miguel said.

"Fine. Let them go guys" ajax said.

"They wasn't tied up tho alpha" the man said.

"What I said" ajax said. Amara started crying. I turn her away from ajax. "Amara. Sweetheart"

"We're leaving" I said walking away from ajax. I hold amara tight, heart broken from what he's doing to me.

*short chapter. Merry Christmas everyone. So I was thinking about making a new bwwm book but chose not to*

*comment*

*vote*