⚫26⚫

A M A R A🌟

Me and the lady that I still don't know is at the mall shopping for some new clothes. I was happy because my mom never brought me.

"What else you need?" She ask.

"I want some new tennis" I said. She nod her head and walk in the store. I want to know what do she do for a living. A few hours later she came back with four bags, two boxes in each. "Ummm thanks...."

"Jasmine" she smile. I nod my head and followed her to the next store.

After all that walking we did, we sat down and ate some Chinese food.  "So why did you run away?"

"How you know"

"I can see it in your face, you didn't have any clothes and you don't have no money" she said.

"Fine, you got me" I sigh.

"How is the family?" She ask.

"Grandpa is grumpy, mother is busy with her new baby, uncle is mean,  little cousins is annoying and my grandmother..."

"What about her"

"She should of came with me" I frown.

"Anything else" she said.

"And Ronnie" I sigh. "He raped me"

B R I T T A N Y❤

I look at the photo of amara and me when she was a little girl. I miss her so much. I need her in my arms. Ronnie came inside looking all furious and mad.

"What's up" I ask.

"Ain't nothing up. I can't find her" he sigh. "I mean, I miss her so much and I need her"

"You need her for what? To have sex with you, to make you feel good" I growl.

"L-Luna you have it all wrong" he fake smile.

"I'm not wrong" I said.

"You do"he said.

"Just leave"he look at me like I was dumb but I wasn't.

"Aurora, your going to let her talk to me like that"he said. Aurora was holding the baby. The warriors came out the shadows as wolves and my son walk behind me.

"Leave Ronnie"he said.

"Okay, watch I'll find amara before y'all" he walk out the house. I just shook my head. Then my phone started ringing. I pick it up and answer it.

"Hello"-me

"Hi old friend, remember this voice"- ?

"Not really,  who is this"- me

" its jasmine"- jas

"J-Jasmine, omg. How you gotten my phone number" - me

"I have someone here for you"-jas

" Amara"-me

"Yes but she only want you to come. No one else"-jas

"Okay, thanks jasmine"-me

"Who's jasmine" Miguel ask.

"How the hell y'all forgot about jasmine" I said looking at them. "I'm taking a trip to Ohio"

"I'm coming too" aurora said.

"No, just me" I said.

"Mom, she's my daughter. I'm going weather she like it or not"she said. I just look at her. But I need to tell her off.

" I said no"

"Excuse me" she look at me.

"You heard me"--" this is why she left because of you and that mate of yours. Aurora just leave and have a nice life with Ronnie"

"Fine, I guess I should leave"she said and walk upstairs.

" what I did wrong"