⚫22⚫

M I C A H😤

Chantal left him here. Why would she do that? I had so many question running in my head as I held Brittany and she held the baby. She named him Christian Miracle Salvador. And my grandson name is Leonard Donovan Salvador. Born on the same day, different time.

"You think Miguel mad at me?" Brittany said.

"No. Well a Lil" she sigh. "Babe. It doesn't matter. We took Aurora in the same way"

"Accept her dad died and she didn't have a mother" she said.

"Same thing. She left Christian" I said.

"Shh"--" he still sleep"

"All I'm saying is, let him stay. He don't have no where to go"

{Six years later}

"Tag your it Christian" Leo ran away from his brother. Christian chase Leo in cheetah form because he thinks cheetah are fast but never seen one.

Lupa and Miguel was watching them as amara was in the chair texting her friends. Brittany and Micah was talking to Aaron and Michael. Aurora was holding her new baby girl, Rosalinda.

"Mommy can I have some water"Leonard said. Lupa handed him a bottle and smile at him.

"Yeah, can I have some too?" Christian smile. Miguel looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"Drink out the river" Miguel said. Lupa gave him the evil eye and smack him. "No that's fine, come Leonard, let's go to the river"

"No, I said you" Miguel growled.

"Sorry alpha" Christian submitted to him.

"Christian, come on" lupa turn into her werewolf and walk to the river. Leonard and Christian played the whole way to the river. 

"Momma why daddy don't like Christian?" Leonard ask.

"Because, Christian is different from us. He's a feline" lupa said.

"Woah. Cool" Leonard ran to Christian tackling him.

"Be carful kids"

The kids played for an hour in the river. Lupa slept on the side but then jump up once she heard a howl.

"That's dad, come on guys" lupa walk back to the house. Leonard turn into his human form.

He had black hair with brown eyes. Sometimes it turn colors. Christian had dirty brown hair with hazel eyes. He was a cute little fella.

"Come on kids, time to eat"Brittany said. They ran inside the house leaving lupa. Lupa looked at Miguel who was fixing his car. She walk up to him to see if he was okay.

"Babe" lupa called.

"What!"Miguel semi yelled making her jump. "Stop taking up for him"

"He's just a kid Miguel, get over it that he is Christopher grandson"

"I can't, he almost killed our pack and my parents"

"But they're here now. Get over it" lupa walk away leaving Miguel alone. He slam his tool box on the ground and yelled.