⚫9⚫

AURORA✨

"Aurora"my mom came in the room with Amara. " I was worried about you"

"Me too" I sigh. "I didn't thought Ajax was my mate, but he wasn't" I said.

"It was lunar who set you up, I knew Ajax wasn't your mate, your dad knew that too. He didn't look happy being around the pack, he was kind of shock or scared"

"Momma I'm sorry" I hug her tight not letting go.

"Love you too cupcake" i laugh once I heard her called me cupcake like she use to.

"Momma, I met this man at the store" I blush.

"Spill everything" she sat on the bed with me.

"His name is Ronnie, he is so fine and sexy and I felt it" I smile looking at the ceiling. I can't stop thinking about him.

"Your really in love, he's your true mate"my mom smile.

"But he's a human" I frowned. My mom grab my hand. I look at her and smile.

"I met your father when I was human. It was wrong for me to love a werewolf but I still loved him"she smile. I look at the door to see my father standing there with his arm cross.

"Hi dad" I mumble lowly.

"Hi aurora, who's the dude your talking about who is a human?"

"His name is Ronnie, he work at that grocery store in the town" I said.

"I want to meet him" he said.

"Ummm"

"No ummms and buts. I want to meet him" he said. Before I could say anything, Miguel bust ran up the stairs loudly.

"Dad, we have a problem" Miguel said out of breath.

"Where is lupa?" My mom ask.

"She downstairs" Miguel said. Him and my dad march downstairs. I look at my mom trying to figure out what is going on?

👿MIGUEL👿

Me and my dad march downstairs to the door seeing Micah Jr with his pack. The pack was full of males with a lil bit of females.

Now I have a huge problem. I have Ajax pack on my right and Micah Jr on my left. That's bad. But I'm not backing down.

"Who are you?" My dad ask.

"M-I-C-A-H J-R" he smile at my dad. "And I know your Micah so we both have the same name but except mines is Jr" he smile.

"And what that's suppose to mean?" My dad said.

"Your my father sir" he smile. I shook my head looking at my dad.

"I don't know you" he tried to close the door but Micah had his foot by the door.

"Can I come in father" he push my dad and me out the way. I growl at him and his boys.

"We do have a problem" my dad said.

"This is a nice house, how much for it" Micah Jr said.

"Its not for sale" I said.

"Your not taking it" my dad said tense up.

"How about the island, can I have it dad, I mean I am the first son so I should get this island, not his ass" Micah pointed at me. I growled loudly at him making his beta growl at me.

"Jr, it was s mistake between your mother and me. I loved her but then she did something that she regret"my dad said.

"Well she can't apologize now, she dead"--" died last week"

"I'm sorry Micah Jr" my dad mumble.

"Please, call me son"