⚫14⚫

MIGUEL👿

The sun was coming up over the tress giving it a awesome look

The sun was coming up over the tress giving it a awesome look. Lupa slept in front of me sleep. Her little snores was so cute to me. I nuzzle her ear making her push my head away.

"Move Miguel" she said in a raspy voice.

"No, get up" I smack her butt. I heard her say ow getting up.

"I hate when you do that" she said putting my white shirt on.

"You'll get use to it" I smile at her. "You remember you told me that you wanted to have a baby"

"Yeah I remembered" she said.

"When is this happening?" I said.

"Miguel, I'm already pregnant" she smile.

My mouth was open for a bit till she close it with her hand. I started smiling hard and then laugh turning into crying. "Omg" I wipe my eyes.

"Your excited" she said.

"I'm blessed" I kiss her lips. "Come on we have to tell my mom and dad" I grab her hand. I walk down the staircase. I look down to see Aurora drinking coffee while looking out the window. "Aye" she look at me.

"What?" She mumble.

"What's up with you?" I ask walking up to her.

"Nothing really but I'm so confuse" she said.

"Of what, what's going on?"

"Ima tell you later, I just need time to know if its true" she said.

"Aurora tell me"

"Miguel, If I tell you, you might go and kill him, kill them all"

"Fine, Ima just leave it alone" I said. "You know lupa pregnant right" I smile wide.

"I knew" she smile at me. "Congratulations"she hug me.

"Where's amara?" I ask.

"She's sleep"

"Ok, tell uncle Aaron to meet me at the warehouse, we have some stuff to disgust" I walk to the kitchen where lupa was.

What was Aurora hiding?

AURORA✨

I can't keep it a secret long. Its time to know if they're attacking or not. I got on my four wheeler and put on my helmet. I drove off to where Ronnie parents was.

Once I made it there, his dad was laying by the lake while his mom was in it washing clothes. They must of heard me on the wheeler cause they scatter like mice.

"You can come out" I said.

"Why are you back again?" He ask.

"I'm looking for Ronnie"

"He ain't here, he left with some man" his mother ask.

"Ajax" I mumble. "Do you know what he's planning"

"Well he is his beta, maybe I can call him" his dad said.

"Are you his mate?" His mother smile.

"Yes mam" I smile back. "But we ain't that close. The pack that I'm in is protective"

"Its Ok" she said.

"He's close" his dad said. I heard a howl then I saw him. His fur coat was shining in the sun light.

I look down shy to look at him. "Hey" he said. I finally look at him smiling.

"Hi" I said.

"Umm, I heard you was here" he chuckle.

"Look, I have to know if Ajax is...." Just then I was interrupted by engines. There was four wheelers everywhere. I rolled my eyes once I saw my dad and brother.

"Are you my sister mate?" Miguel ask.

"Yes I am"

"Miguel I had it under control" I said.

"I know, but it took you to long"

"Tell me what ajax said about attacking my pack" my dad ask.

"He said he's doing it today" Ronnie said.

"Today"Miguel said.

"Yes today" he said.

"When?" my dad ask.

"Tonight, its a surprise attack" Ronnie said. "I'm his beta"

"Listen kid, your a good wolf, I might need you to help me" my dad said.

"Really" Ronnie raise his eyebrows.

"Yeah, we will give your parents a room to sleep in" my brother said.

"That's great" Ronnie said. "I can be close to you finally" he said to me.

"Come on, let's go and plan how we do this" my dad got back on his wheeler. Ronnie turn back into a wolf running to Ajax territory.

"Let's go Aurora" Miguel said.

"Fine" I got on my wheeler putting my helmet on. I left the woods going back home to check on my baby.