⚫18⚫

A U R O R A ✨

My dad was sitting up and eating on his food. I wonder when is he standing up to walk and run again. I didn't know he was in so much of pain. Miguel was in the chair bouncing his leg. I can tell my dad didn't like that.

"What's wrong?" He ask Miguel.

"I want to kill ajax so bad" Miguel said.

"Be my guess" I said.

"But that's your baby father" my dad said.

"I know, he deserves to die" I said.

"Where is Ronnie?"my dad ask.

"Right here sir" Ronnie smile.

"You did a good job boy, is your parents out of the woods"

"Yes Sir, they are very happy where they at now"he said smiling at me.

"I knew you was the right one for her"my dad said.

" I know so too"

L A T E R

"Soooo" I smile.

"Sooooooo" he smile back at me. "I love it here"

"Me too" I smile at the trees.

"My sister can't stop talking about going back to school with the other pups and learn"Ronnie said.

"What about real school?" I said.

"We need to lay low for a while, there's still a pack near us" Ronnie said. "Just stay here for a while"

"Ok, amara is getting bigger and fatter" I laugh.

"I know, I feeds her some real meat" we both laugh.

"You know, I always wonder what color wolf she will be when she grow up"

"Uhhhh, probably black like her mother. Beautiful like that dark sky" he move my hair from my eyes.

"Where were you this whole time?" I mumble.

"I would be asking the same thing" he said smiling. He then came up close and kiss me on the lips. We kissed under the trees till things got heated up and we had sex.

B R I T T A N Y❤

"Luna" I heard a female say behind me. I turn around and look to see that it wasn't one of mines.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I should be asking the same" she came close to me and stab me in the stomach. I groan out and cried for one of my pack members to come.

"Remember, I was his first"