⚫16⚫

AURORA✨

I ran to the other room putting amara in the closet. She cried and cried wanting me to hold her but instead I hide by the bed. She stop her crying once she saw me and starting smiling when I was making faces.

"Mamamama" she said and started to crawl. She stood up and then started walking. Just then ajax came in the room. He look at amara smiling.

"She's walking now" he said excited.

"She just did now" I said. I was so happy that she was. She look at ajax who had his hand out. But she look at me and started smiling.

"What" he said.

"Maybe she doesn't like what your doing to her pack" I said picking her up.

"Fuck your...."

"Ajax!" I heard one of his men yelled.

"What!" He yelled back walking downstairs. I didn't follow him but I know what they was saying.

"Its a set up" the men said.

"A what" ajax semi yelled.

"Nun of the pack men are here but the females are"

"Where Ronnie?"

"I don't know, he's gone somewhere"

"Look for him and kill him" ajax said. "He was useless"

'Dad, what now'- me

'Now we attack'- dad

All of a sudden, I heard my dad bust through the front door killing two of ajax men he seen. I ran down the steps to the kitchen.

"Aurora, get to cabin" I heard my dad say. I grab the key to the cabin and ran outside. For me to run fast as I can, I have to turn into a wolf. I had amara by my mouth and ran to the cabin which wasn't far but far.

Finally I reach the cabin and turn back to my human form. I unlocked it and walk right in closing it. I hope they're Ok.

MIGUAL👿

I fought and fought and fought till there was no more wolves. I must to kill all of his men. I ran to the house seeing it complete destroy. I heard my dad in the house groaning. Probably getting attack.

"Check the back yard" I said. I look to see Ronnie fighting his own men. I like him now.

"Dad!" I yelled. I heard him groan again. I look to my rich by the stairs to see him on the ground bleeding out. "Dad!" I ran to him. He was bleeding badly. I rip my shirt and wrap around his arm.

"Protect you mother and lupa" he said. I nod my head and ran to the backyard. There was ajax holding on to lupa and another one holding my mom.

"Hello again brother in law" he smile.

"You never was my brother in law. Amara is better off without you" I said.

"Oh really" he raise his eyebrows.

"Yes really! Now let them go" I yelled.

"No" he said smiling.

"Ajax, she's pregnant with my child" I said.

"I don't care" he kiss lupa cheek then lick her. I growl and turn into my wolf. I ran up to him and leap on to him. I tried to bite his face off but he had his arm blocking me. Just then, I heard a loud growl and then a gray wolf jump out.

He bit ajax in the neck slaying him to the woods

He bit ajax in the neck slaying him to the woods. I look at the wolf thinking he might kill me too till he turn into human form.

"Jr" I said

"Jr" I said.

"Yeah kiddo it's me" he said. "Dad is safe, make sure your mom and pregnant girl is too" he turn back to his wolf walking back to the woods.

He save my life. Well actually my mom and girl life.