⚫1⚫

Miguel◼◼

Things been moving slow around here. My kingdom is big enough to allow two packs come in and stay. Like a big hotel. I love my family. Lupa is my luna now. We got married once dad and mom left.

Speaking of dad and mom. "Miguel make sure you pack up the weapons"my dad pat my back.

"Miguel I made you some sandwiches if your hungry on your way to this family vacation"my mom said kissing my cheeks.

"Mom. Dad. I'm fine"I said smiling. The both smile at me and walk to my dad office which was now my office. Aurora came downstairs with Amara and Connie.

"Connie. You got the blankets and stuff ready right"I said.

"Yes alpha. Its all ready"she said walking to the kitchen. I reach for my niece and she smile at me.

"Hi my baby. What your up to?"I said thinking she know what I said.

"Miguel what time are we leaving?"Lupa ask.

"Around noon. Not now"I said.

"Ok everything pack. We should get moving"Aaron said. I nod my head and walk out side. We were going to this lake my dad use to take us to.

"Babe"I heard Lupa said. She came up to me and kiss my lips. "Tonight I have a surprise for you"

"You do"I smirk.

"Yes"she said licking her lips.

"Stop being nasty"Aurora came up to me and push me. I shook my head then look back at my sexy mate.

"Come on. Noon is coming now"she pulled my hand. We got in the truck with the family right behind us. The pack was gone meet us there.

After a long drive, we finally made it to the lake. I helped Lupa out the truck and look around. I could see the mountains touching the sky. The river was clear and beautiful. Trees was blowing with the wind.

My dad took in the air and smile

My dad took in the air and smile. "I remember this place so much. Your grandmother use to take me here with Michael and your aunt Paisley"

"Speaking of Paisley. She sent me this"Aaron hand my dad the phone.

"Wow

"Wow. You and my sis huh"my uncle patted Aaron back.

"Shut up Michael"Aaron push him.

"Is she coming back?"I ask.

"I don't know. She probably don't want to see me"Aaron said.

"Babe come help me"my mom said calling my dad over.

"So how long has this been going?"Michael ask Aaron.

"Since high school. At first me and ari was something but I didn't know Paisley had feelings for me"Aaron said.

"Wow. Triangle love"I said laughing.

"Yeah. You was the same. Remember Val"I stop laughing which cause them to laugh.

"Hey baby. Don't mind them"Lupa kiss my lips.

"Come on"

Aurora✴✴

I played with Amara who was the most beautiful 3 month baby I ever seen. She had Ajax blue eyes and brown hair.

"Amara"Connie said then smile at her

"Amara"Connie said then smile at her. She smiled back and did her baby noises.

"So. Found your mate yet"I said.

"No. I don't actually think of myself ever having a mate"Connie said wiping Amara saliva from her mouth.

"You'll meet him one day"I smile.

"So you talk to Ajax?"

"Nooo. I don't want him near my territory. Aurora"Miguel said in a mean tone.

"Ajax not coming. He's somewhere else"I said. I wish I can see him.

"Good. I don't want to hear that ever again"Miguel walk off to the lake. Lupa sat by me and sigh.

"What's wrong"I ask.

"I really want to tell him so bad"Lupa said.

"What is it?"I narrowed my eyebrows at her. She stared at the lake watching Miguel with my dad fishing.

"Im pregnant"