⚫7⚫

Aurora

I stared at the wall for ten minutes till the food came out. Amara was with lupa and Connie. I didn't feel like holding a baby or feel like being here.

Everybody was eating while I just sat there looking at the wall. How can he do that to me? He got her pregnant and left me with his baby that he won't be able to see like he should.

"Aurora" my mother called me.

"Aurora please eat baby girl"my father said.

"Don't call me your baby girl, because I'm not" I said.

"Nonsense, Aurora please eat"my father said. Everyone at the table just look at me then my father.

"I said no. Micah"I said looking at him.

"Aurora shut up and eat your food, your just doing this because of what happened earlier" Miguel said standing up. His alpha voice was coming out and his veins busting out his head. I can tell he's mad. I don't care.

"Miguel quiet, let your father speak" my mother said.

"Aurora, your going through a depression right now, you don't mean to call me Micah, I understand what your going through"

"Did this happen to you? Did you ever had a other child by a other female?"I ask him. He look down at his plate. "So you did had someone else"

He didn't say anything. That was causing everyone to look at him.

"Micah" my mother look at him.

"It was my fault" he mumble.

"Dad" Miguel said wanting to know what is going on with him.

"Everyone leave this kitchen now. Its family meeting" he said. Connie, ari, lupa and everyone else left.

"I have Amara Aurora"lupa said. I nod my head.

"Micah explain what's going on"my mother ask.

"It was before I met you"he said. "I was 17 years old when my father and mother was alive"

Flashback⏩

"I was a young intelligent man. A lot of females wanted me but I didn't liked them"

"I was focus on one goal and that goal was to get my dad spot as alpha and find a mate"

"Micah, your dad wants to see you"the guard said. I nod my head walking to his office. I knock on his door waiting for his command.

"Come in" I heard his voice. I open the door to see my mother, sister Paisley, and brother Michael staring at me.

"What's up" I ask.

"I wanted to tell you that some visitor are coming from Canada" my dad smile. "Its another pack, the alpha have a daughter that could possibly be your mate"

"Dad"

"Son listen to him"my mother said in her British voice. I sigh rubbing my face. I don't want to hear this.

"Can I go on a walk" I said pointing at the door.

"Yes" my dad said. I walk out fast going to the stairs but I heard someone behind me.

"What Michael" I turn around to him.

"Your making the worst mistake of your life going see her" Michael said.

"I don't want to hear it"I walk away.

" Micah she's human, your putting our pack in danger. Your future pack"Michael grab my arm squeezing it. That made me piss.

"Let go of me!" I push him making him hit the wall. I walk outside turning into my wolf form walking to the woods.

For minutes I walk alone till I smelt her scent. She not my mate but I love her. "Hi black wolf" she smile at me. Her skin sparkle in the sunlight. Her hair looked like the galaxy of stars. That didn't sound right.

Her lips was like a plum that I wanted to kiss. Her brown eyes was looking me up and down.

I turn back to my human form and smile at her. "Hi" I said.

"What are you doing?" She ask.

"Wondering the woods, my parents made me mad" I frown then sat down.

"Its Ok, what they did?" She touch my chest.

"They want me to find a mate, but I'm with you" I kiss her lips.

"That sucks, but your son miss you"

⏬Flashback over⏫

"A son!" My mother yelled.

"Dad, you lied to us!" Miguel shook his head walking out.

"I'm sorry Brittany, it was a mistake. I was so in love with her that I got caught up and had a child" he shook his head.

"What happen to her?" I ask.

"She still alive with my son, I just don't know where they are" he frown.

"A son this whole time, Micah why?" My mother cried.

"Brittany it was before I met you"

"Is your parents still alive, did you lied about that!!" She yelled.

"They died because of her! That's why I left them! She killed them" he had a tear ran down his face.

Flashback⏩

"I walk back to my house after a trip with my friends to the river"

"Michael was with Paisley, Aaron and me was together the whole entire day"

"Damn man so she said she like you and she can feel that your her mate" Aaron laugh.

"Yeah. But she is only 15" I shook my head while laughing. I walk in the house to feel a cold present. Then I smelt her scent.

"You smell it too" Aaron said.

"Yeah, coming from my parents room" I ran up the stairs to their room. I bust the door open to see her stabbing my father. My mother was dead in bed.

"Anna!!!" I yelled. I ran towards her but she jump out the window. I stop and bend down to my father.

"Dad I'm so sorry" I cried. I howl for the pack to get together. Aaron ran off to find my siblings.

Why would she do this?