⚫10⚫

👿MIGUEL👿

I was outside fixing my bike when Micah Jr, my dad first son walk out from the house with two beers in his hands. All i did was look at him and growl.

"Aww come on lil brother, stop growling at me"he smile. I shook it off and continue fixing my bike.

"Why you here?" I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I can't be here lil brother?" He chuckle. "I'm on a quest to find my dad and now I found him"he smile.

" I heard the story about your mom. She killed my grandparents"I said.

"Yeah she told me too, she didn't want to but they was ruining her relationship with him"he said frowning. " she was the best mother in the world"

"What she died from if you mind me asking" I said. Micah Jr look at me and smirk.

"Said she was attack"--" by a grey wolf"I shot him a look like I didn't know what he was talking bout.

"Damn" I turn back to my bike.

"You sure that wasn't you?" He said standing up.

"Nah. Couldn't be me" I said.

"Turn into your wolf form and let's see if you was the grey wolf"he said. His eyes turn yellow while looking at me.

"It wasn't me, trust me"I said.

"Your lying" he said. He came closer to me growling. "You know Ajax?"

"My sister know him"

"I'm not talking about your sister, I'm talking about you. Do you know him!"

I took a minute to think. "Yes, I do"

"So it was you. He told you and your sister was in his territory and you attacked her to scare him!!" He yelled.

"But I didn't kill her!!" I yelled back.

"Yes you did. Don't lie lil brother"he smile. This dude is crazy. I'm sure I didn't kill his mother.

"How I did, she was a wolf, it could of healed up" I said stopping what I was doing.

"Maybe she wasn't a werewolf" he said. "She was a witch" he crack the bottle and stand in a pose ready to fight. I look at the sharp object then back at him.

"You gone kill me" I said.

"Yeah, you kill my mother. Now it's your turn"

What the hell gone happen to me?

Who watching the super bowl?
Who y'all cheering for?

Comment
Vote