⚫20⚫

M I G U E L👿

I look at my baby boy as he nurse on lupa. His eyes was grayish or blueish. I was so in love with him. Lupa was so tired so she slept. My little niece came in smiling so big.

"Can I hold him?" She ask. Amara is now six. I was happy for Aurora.

S

S

he looked so so so cute with her blue eyes.

"Not yet"I smile at him who looked at me. "He's a lil tired, maybe tomorrow or tonight"

"Ughhhh, okay" she walk out the room. I close the door and walk back to the bed. I sat down and watch as Miguel Jr nap.

"Babe" I heard lupa.

"Yeah" I whisper.

"I need to stretch" she yawned.

"No you need some rest" I said.

"I need to stretch Miguel" she said. I can't make her sleep so I guess she can go for a walk.

"Ok fine" I said. "I'll watch Jr" I grab him as he sleep peacefully.

"I'll be back" she walk to the door. I wanted her safe so I contacted one of the warriors to follow her.

L U P A👸

Being a goddess is hard work. I walk in the woods and watch the sun go down.

I watch it while sitting down on the bench

I watch it while sitting down on the bench. I smile thanking god that I'm here.

"Wolf goddess lupa" I heard someone say. I look to see a female holding her stomach.

"Who are you?" I said.

"I need your help giving birth to my baby"she said. "There's no one here in this woods to help me deliver this baby" she cried.

"So where is your pack" I said.

"I'm a loner"--" I'm not a werewolf "

"Get out my territory now!" I heard Miguel say behind me.

"Please help me" she said.

"I said leave!" His alpha tone came out.

"Miguel stop" I said. "Come follow me" I grab her hand.

"What are you doing?" He grab my hand.

"I want to help her" I let go and walk with her to the pack house.

"Ima help you okay"--" what are you tho"

"I'm a feline. My name is Chanel"