⚫12⚫

MIGUEL

I look at Micah Jr like he was crazy.  This is our 3 battle and neither one of us is tired. We didn't fight in wolf form. Only in human.

"This is stupid of me" I mumble. He look at me laughing.

"Its not stupid, its call who is the best son. Who can stay in the fight and seems like you ain't staying in it"

"That's enough. Both of you" I heard my dad say. He came down the stairs looking at me then Micah Jr.

"Dad, we was just playing" Jr said.

"Just playing" my dad raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, trying to see who's the better alpha" I said.

"Technically, I'm the better one. He can't even stay in a fight" Jr said looking at me.

"Listen, your mom is done with dinner so how about you go inside" my dad patted my shoulders.

"Okay" I walk back inside to the kitchen.

"Hey, how's the bike?"my mom ask.

"Its getting there, till Jr came and ruined it" I said.

"What he did now"

"He wanted to fight but dad came right in time when the 4th round was bout to start"I chuckle.

"You ain't suppose to fight your big brother"my mom laugh.

"How you feel about it?" She stop what she was doing.

"I feel...." Just then Aurora came in.

"Mom. I have to talk to you, Miguel and dad"

AURORA

I was in the living room with my family thinking on how I should do this. They need somewhere to stay before they get hurt.

"Alright, what's the problem?" My dad ask. My uncles, aunt Ari, and the whole pack of warriors was looking at me.

"I said I wanted to talk to you and mom. Not the whole pack"I said.

"What, if you tell me, you have to tell the pack"my dad said.

"Yep. Telephone, telegraph, telepack" uncle Aaron said. Everyone nod their heads.

"Ok, so I found my mate" I smile. Everybody gave me a blank face expression.

"We know, your mother told me" my dad said.

"Mom" I said.

"I'm sorry, I was so happy" she said smiling while holding amara.

"Well then, he's not a human" everybody tense up.

"Is he alone?" Miguel ask.

"No. He have four little sisters and a mom and dad. That's it" I said.

"They can't stay"my dad said.

"Why not?"

"Aurora what if they with the other pack" Aaron said.

"Their not, I promise" I said.

"I want to meet thus family" my dad said.

"Ok, Ima hurry and get them" I smile. I ran out the living room leaving them there. I really want him to meet my family and my daughter. I hope this works.