⚫8⚫

MIGUEL

I can't deal with my dad having another son with another woman. I was just sitting here looking at myself in the mirror.

"I'm alpha for now on, I'm not letting no one tell me what to do" I said to myself.

"Miguel" I look at the door to see lupa holding Amara.

I sigh rubbing my face then turn to her. "What is it?"

"Come on let's take a walk in the woods" she smile at me. I grab my phone and stuff walking with her. We walk downstairs to see my mom standing by the big window.

"Mom" I called her.

"Hey Miguel" she smile.

"Can you watch Amara, where is Aurora?" I ask.

"Left to the store" she said. I nod my head as lupa gave Amara to her.

"We're going walking" I said. She smile at me then look at Amara.

"Hi my baby" she walk away from the window. I look at lupa beautiful face and smile.

"Shall we" I pointed to the door.

"We shall" she smile at me grabbing my hand.

FEW MINUTES LATER

"Your turn" lupa said.

"Alright, I like steak and the color black with a lil mixtures of colors" I smile at her.

"Your like my dad, he use to always say that" she frown.

"I forgot" I tilt my head down.

"Forgotten what?" She look at me.

"Your parents" I said.

"Oh. Been a long time" she look up at the sky. For a sec, I smelt something weird. This doesn't smell right. I look up at the rock seeing a wolf looking at us. That's all he did.

"Who you" I growl

"Who you" I growl.

"I should be asking you that same question" he said getting up.

"What's your name?" Lupa ask.

"My name is Micah Jr"

AURORA

I walk in different aisle trying to find baby food, bottles, clothes and even diapers.

I couldn't think straight after what my father said. He have another son. But that will affect Miguel, not me.

"Excuse me mam" I look to see this sexy ass man looking at me. He was wearing the store uniform and some timberlands. He had tattoos and waving hair.  "Are you looking for something?" He ask.

"Ummm, no I'm good" I smile at him. Seeing his smile made a light bulb went on. Something special about him. Is he my mate?

"I'm sorry I didn't get your name" he came closer to me.

"I'm Aurora"--" you?"I smile at him.

"Ronnie, I just moved down here" he said.

"Oh Ok, I live in the mountains" I said.

"By yourself"

"Noo, with family. Mom, dad, brother, his girl, and my daughter" I said tilting my head down.

"You have a daughter" he said narrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah, her name is Amara" I smile thinking about her then ajax. "I have to go" I grab my basket and walk away.

"Wait" I heard him say stopping me.

"Yes" I turn to him.

"Can I get your number" he said. I blush looking down then nod my head.

"Sure"