⚫15⚫

AURORA✨

I look out the window while holding Amara who was sleep in my arms. She was getting bigger. Her eyes was blue like her daddy and her hair brown like me.

She was so pretty and I loved her. But does ajax love her? I wonder do he think about her.

"Aurora right" I heard a man behind me. I turn around to see Micah Jr standing by the door.

"Yeah" I said looking him up and down.

"I didn't know you had a daughter" he said. "She looks like you a bit"

"Thanks" I said then look back at the window.

"Why everybody hates me?" He walk in my room and sat on the bed. I was growling a lil at him causing Amara to look worried.

"Because you came all of a sudden"--"what you want from my father and why you fighting my brother?"

"Just showing him some brotherly love. And your father, I just wanted to visit him, tell him hello"

"You wanted to kill him" I said.

"No I wanted to kill your brother for killing my mother, guess I was wrong. When your father told me the story what my mother did to his parents, I was forgive him and move on" he said.

"Yeah, that was mess up what your mother did" I said.

"Wonder why" he place his finger on his chin. "I should leave, my pack been calling me for the longest and I have to go"

"Your a alpha?" I ask.

"Yeah" he smile then walk out. I took the air and put amara in her baby bed. She laid in her bed watching the roof and smiling. I look up and there was nothing.

"Aurora" Miguel came in my room.

"What?" I turn to him.

"Their here, hide amara and yourself" he said grabbing amara from her bed.

"What about dad and mom" I said.

"They're fine, I need the females to hide" he push me in the closet giving me amara. He then close the door and walk away.

MIGUEL👿

"Son" I heard my dad. The warriors was all ready to fight off this other pack. Ajax messing with the wrong ones.

"Yeah" I walk to him. They had a map on the table showing our land.

"Alright, ajax is coming from this way, so you take left flank to this area, Arron will take the right flank to this area"--" once we all settle in our area and if the come here, they might leave and run to those areas, attack them son of bitches when you sniff them"

"Yes sir" the warriors said. For some reason, I got upset. I thought I was alpha.

"Dad" i said. He look at me. "I thought I was alpha here"

"You are, but this is a life and death situation and you need to learn how to makes plans on your own" he walk to the kitchen. "Did you do what I told you to do?"

"Yeah" I frown.

"Hey, don't look like that when your about to fight, it will affect you and kill you"

******************

I stayed still waiting for these damn wolves to come. Everyone was waiting. I kept mind linking lupa to see if she see them or smell. She said they far back taking their time. It seem like they know what was up.

AJAX👹

I couldn't smell them. I don't know where they at. I look at the door which wasn't far from where I was standing. I look back letting the pack know that's where we going.

We walk slowly to the door. I open it walking inside. It was marvellous in here. I look out the window seeing the Luna in the pool with some other female. She look at me and gasp.

I took that chance and ran upstairs to one of the rooms closing it.

'Ronnie, get the luna'- me

'Ok'- Ronnie

I look at the baby bed and smile. This is Aurora room. I sniff the baby covers and then followed it. It led me to the closet. Right when I went to open it, I felt someone kick my face making me fall on the ground. I then heard footsteps running from the closet to the door.

"Attack!" I yelled so my pack can hear me. I then heard a howl knowing that was the alpha.