⚫6⚫

MIGUEL

The entire time walking to the house, Aurora cried and cried. I couldn't take it no more.

'Take amara from Aurora and walk fast as you can'- me

'Why'- lupa

'Just do it'-me

I look at her seeing her frown. She sigh then turn around walking to Aurora.

"Hey can I see Amara?"she ask. Aurora gave her away so easily. I kept walking while Aurora cried and lupa holding crying Amara.

I turn around with a mean look on my face. I fully now a werewolf ready to attack Aurora.

"Miguel no!" Lupa semi yelled

I jump on her biting her face then leg. She growled at me biting my neck. That's when she flip me over. She was on top showing me that she will dominate me.

"Don't fuck with me Miguel, you ruin everything" she growled

"Don't fuck with me Miguel, you ruin everything" she growled. She got off me walking away from me and lupa.

"Aurora" I called out. She didn't even turn back and look at me. Didn't even get Amara from lupa.

Later

"Miguel what did you do?" My dad ask.

"I attacked her"I said taking a deep breath as Connie cleaned the cuts on my face.

"You know better Miguel Blake Salvador"my mom said.

"Stop calling me that!" I yelled making Connie jump and my mom.

My dad didn't even care. He didn't fear me. But he did made himself know that he can kill me.

"Miguel Blake Salvador, I can kill you right in front your mother and pack if you ever talk to us like that again. I'm still their alpha but for right now they listen to you" he said making me whimper. He will kill me in front mom?

"Now. You could of did it better then attacking Aurora"--" you could of told her don't ever do that again"

"You could of talk to her" my mom said. "She's still in love with this ajax guy"

I thought about it and nod my head. "I'm sorry" I mumble.

"You should be, you have work to do" my dad walk out the living room with my mom right behind him.

"I'm done?" I ask Connie.

"All done alpha" she close the kit.

"I'm sorry for how I acted" I smile.

"Its Ok" she smile back grabbing the first aid kit. "I'll see you at lunch" she walk out also. I just sat there and didn't say nothing. I should of never did that to my sister.