Forever Alone

• Dedicated to My fans

I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I just stared at his phone contact. Maybe I should call him. Maybe we could be friends again. I couldn’t do it. I would never be able to ignore those feelings. My heart beats out of my chest when I think about him. I put my finger above the call button, but pulled it away. I couldn’t; I just couldn’t. I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling for hours, trying to sort through my thoughts, trying to convince myself to move on. But I know that is impossible.

Cody’s POV

Forever alone. That’s what I was. That one girl. The one who made my world perfect. The one who made my day. The one who was always there. The one who was gone. Gone like the wind. I slammed the shades shut, leaving me in the shadows. The light came through the cracks in the shade, casting shadows around me. I was so lost. I crumpled on the floor and just laid there, not moving for God knows how long. I had numerous fantasies of us running back into each other’s arms, saying how much we loved each other and how we should have never broken up. I knew that would never happen. She was happier without me. She didn’t need me, but I needed her. I came in and out of sleep, waking up with tears in my eyes. I pushed myself off the floor and picked up my phone. Call her. I can’t. Call her. No, I can’t do this. Yes, you can. Call her.  I didn’t convince myself. I threw the phone back onto the bed and realized it was night. I dragged myself to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was a wreck. Tears were all over my face and my hair was damp with sweat. How long had I been asleep? I got in the shower and started crying again. I have to be strong. Is it possible to love someone so much that you are nothing without them? I feel awful. I stumbled out of the shower and put pajamas on. I collapsed onto my bed. I came in and out of nightmares and dreams of Kiara. Kiara, why do you do this to me? I felt like I had been sleeping for days. I didn’t care. I wasn’t me. Part of me was gone. I loved her so much it hurt. Why did I let her slip away? I should have fought for her. I hated myself even more now. I felt myself drifting again, into another nightmare. Was I going insane? Most likely. After what seemed to be an eternity, I heard Alli’s voice. “I think he’s awake!” Her voice was slightly muffled. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Alli looking over me. “What?” I sat up and yawned. “You’ve been sleeping for the past three days.” Alli said. “Three days?” I realized. “Yeah, and you’ve been mumbling about Kiara in your sleep.” “Ugh,” I smacked my face into a pillow. My life sucks.

Kiara’s POV

All I could think about was Cody. His eyes, his lips, his luscious blonde hair, everything about him. No one could make me laugh like Cody. No one could hold me like Cody. No one could kiss me like Cody. No one could make me happy like Cody. I needed him so badly. He was my only joy. I couldn’t stop thinking about him. My heart broke every time I thought about him. I can’t live without him. I wish he would say the same about me. My life was empty without him. I couldn’t remember the last time in the past week that I smiled. I just sat in my room for hours, trying to figure out everything. I must have cried a few gallons of tears. I wrote a bunch of letters to Cody, trying to release my feelings. Those didn’t work. A few hundred replays of Taylor Swift just worsened my condition. There wasn’t enough Ben and Jerry’s in the world to make me feel better. Cody was gone and there was nothing I could do. I would talk to Alex about it, but he didn’t really want to hear it. He was jealous of Cody, but Cody was no threat to him. Cody didn’t care about me anymore. If he still did, he would have called. Cody was my everything. Now I have nothing. I felt almost blind without him. He was my guardian, my light, my day. I was so in love with this boy. What am I supposed to do? It’s impossible to forget your first love.

-------

Hey guys! I decided not to dedicate this chapter to anyone as the winner of the dedication's account doesn't exist and no one else got it correct. So this chapter is dedicated to all of you. You guys have been amazing fans and have supported me throughout this story. Sorry this chapter is a bit short, but it's important. I want to let you guys know that this is the second to last chapter, so the next chapter is the final chapter of this story. There may possibly be a sequel. I'm not sure yet. Vote and comment, etc etc.

xoxo

Emmi