All I Need is One (Cody Simpson Fanfiction)

I ran through the rain to Cody’s car. Clad in my polka-dotted rain boots and blue raincoat, I made my way to the car. I opened the door and was greeted by my best friend, Cody Simpson. We have been best friends ever since I could remember. “Hey,” Cody said as I sat down and shut the door behind me.

“Hey Codes.” I said, buckling up, “Hey Alli.” She sat in the front seat next to Angie, their mom. “Hey KiKi,” She said. “Ready to get your butt kicked in bowling?” Cody said to me with a smirk. “Uh, no. I think you should get ready to get your butt kicked.” I said back with a smirk. It was an unusually rainy day in Gold Coast, Australia, so me, Cody, and Alli decided to go bowling.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name’s Kiara, or KiKi, West, and I am 13 years old. I have long, straight blonde hair and am normal height for my age. My best friend is Cody Simpson, who I have had a crush on for years. Of course, I could never tell him or it would ruin our friendship. Anyway, I know he doesn’t feel the same way about me.

We got to the bowling alley, and got our shoes and picked out our bowling balls. We started bowling and after awhile, I held the lead. Cody was closely behind. We get pretty competitive sometimes. In the end, though, Alli beat both of us.

We got some pizza and played another game. “Having fun?” Cody asked me when we were eating. “Yeah, so we’re going to your house after this?” I asked. “Yeah, and you’re going to sleep over?” “Yup,” I said biting into another slice of pizza. 

Later that day, me and Cody sat in front of his computer, looking at how well his videos were doing on Youtube. “Oh my gosh, Cody! People love your stuff.” I said with a smile. “Yea, I guess they do,” He said proudly.

I gave him a hug and never wanted to let go. He was so comforting and warm. We looked around a bit more on Youtube, then got off the computer. “So what movie do you want to watch?” Cody said, going down the steps to the rec room. “Let’s watch The Hangover.” I said, plopping down on the couch.

“Okay,” He said, putting it in and grabbing us some soda. We laughed and watched the movie. We ate popcorn and candy, and watched movies all night. 

I woke up the next morning leaning on Cody. It was about ten. Cody was still asleep.

He looked like a little kid when he was asleep. He was so cute. I broke off my stare and smacked the top of his wavy blonde-hair covered head. “Wake up!” I said. “Ugh, Ki!” He groaned. “I’m hungry!” I said, with a laugh. I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.

Angie was busy making pancakes when we walked into the kitchen. “Hey kids,” She said with a smile. “Hi Mom.” Me and Cody said in unison, then laughed. Angie was like my second mom, so I called her mom. We sat down at the table and we both yawned. Angie brought us milk and pancakes. We ate and Tom and Alli woke up and joined us.

After I took a quick shower and changed, me and Cody played Xbox. I got a text from Jake Thrupp, my other best friend, asking if me and Cody wanted to go surfing. “Jake wants to go surfing.” I told Cody. “Let’s do it.” He said,  turning off the Xbox.

I went to Alli’s room where I had a drawer of my stuff. I pulled out my wetsuit and put it on. Thankfully, my board was still here from last time we went surfing, which was two days ago. I loved summer.