Dance Forever

Hey guys so this chapter is dedicated to codyschick143! I hope you like this chapter. Lots of emotions and happenings!!  Vote it up!

-------

Over the next few months, I was constantly reminded of her. I would constantly find her things at my house, like her lip gloss and a pair of her flip flops. Then there was the constant reminders of her existence for Alli. Finally, there was the pictures of her with Alexander Ludwig. They were photographed together numerous times in New York. I wanted to punch that punk in the face. That should be me. I was a wreck. “Cody, let’s go!” My mom said, snapping me out of my thoughts. “Okay,” I sighed and was dragged off to another signing.

Kiara’s POV

“I’ll see you tonight.” Alex said through the phone. I chuckled, “I won’t be seeing you. There’s going to be a few thousand other people out there.” “True,” He chuckled. “Hey, I have to go get ready. We still going to hang out after the matinee tomorrow?” “Yeah. Break a leg. You’ll be great.” He said. “Bye,” I said and hung up. I drank some water and threw on my sweats. I grabbed my bag of things and grabbed some bottles of water. “Dad! I’m heading out! I’ll see you after the show!” I yelled down the hall. He poked his head out of his room. “Okay, honey. Break a leg.” I gave him a hug and I left our apartment. It was three and the show wasn’t until seven, but we needed to be there to warm up, which takes about an hour, plus hair and makeup. I got a cab and headed to the theater. I checked my phone and uploaded a photo to instagram of me in the cab. This is going to be the tenth show of the run. Just a few more weeks and I’m done. I was going to be devastated. I love this show. Well, on the bright side, I’m going to be a full member of the LA Ballet once I get back. My career is sky-rocketing. I am so lucky. Once the cab stopped, I got out and walked in, ready to conquer that stage yet again. 

Cody’s POV

“Time to go, Cody!” Alli said. “Okay, I’m coming.” I said, throwing on a blazer. I ran a hand through my hair and looked in the mirror. I was really nervous. We were going to Kiara’s ballet tonight. Kiara got Alli orchestra seats for her. She probably figured that I wouldn’t come. I needed to go. I wanted her so bad. I sighed and went to the door, where Alli was waiting. “Ready?” I said to her. “Yep,” She said and we left our hotel room. We got a cab and it drove us to the theater. Me and Alli hurried quickly through the crowd of people, hoping to not be recognized. An usher helped us find our seats and we sat down. We were dead center. I checked the time. Only six-thirty. Half an hour more. I fidgeted and bounced up and down in my seat. I was going to be thirty feet away from her in a half an hour. I looked around and I spotted a blonde guy sitting a few seats away. He turned toward us and I saw his face. It was that punk Alex Ludwig. What was he doing here? “Oh my God. That’s Alexander Ludwig!” Alli whispered in my ear excitedly. “I know,” I growled a bit. “He’s so hot. I’ll be right back.” She said and went over to him. I sighed and slumped down a bit. I watched Alli talk to Alex for a bit it was about ten to seven.

“What did you guys talk about?” I asked when she sat back down. “I told him I was Kiara’s best friend and he was talking about how he was here for her too. I guess they’re friends. He seemed pretty interested in her, though.” She said. “Oh,” I said. I felt so protective of Kiara, but then I realized, she wasn’t mine anymore. I wished she was with all of my heart. The lights started to dim. The music started to play and the curtain opened. The first dances happened then Juliet came on. Kiara looked stunning as she leapt and glided across the stage. I felt myself smile. She was loving it up there. That’s where she belonged. I never took my eyes off of her. I forgot about Alex and everything else. I was in my own little world with her. By intermission, I was speechless. She was absolutely perfect.

Kiara’s POV

The buzzer rang. I ran to the button and pushed it. “Come on up.” I said into the speaker. “Alright.” Alex said through the speaker. I giggled and went into the kitchen. I pulled out some raspberry iced tea and poured a glass. I took a sip and my phone buzzed. It was a text from Alli. “You were amazing last night! Cody was speechless.” she had said. “...Cody was there?” I texted back. Oh my God. He was there. Near me. How did I not see him? “Yeah, I brought him.” She replied. “Oh okay. Thanks about me being amazing.” I replied. I heard Alex knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it to find Alex holding a bunch of DVDs. “What’s with all the movies?” I chuckled.  “This is every episode of Drake and Josh. Remember how we said that we wish we could have a Drake and Josh marathon?”

“Oh my gosh, Alex! This is going to be so much fun.” I let him in and we sat down on the couch. We put in the first DVD and started our marathon. It started to rain outside, so it was the perfect day for this. We had finished the first DVD and had just put in the second one when Alex said, “I want to say something.” “Okay,” I said. “I, uh, really like you Kiara.” He said and leaned in. I couldn’t do this. I loved Cody. I pushed him away. “I can’t, Alex. I’m sorry.” I said, “I love someone else.” “Cody?” He asked. I nodded. “Yes, I just need to sort my feelings out, you know?” “Yeah, it’s fine.” He said. He looked a bit embarrassed. “Let’s just stick to being friends.” I said. “Okay,” He said with a smile.

----------

Okay, sorry it was kind of a filler. I need some help deciding on how to end. Do you want a happy ending? A sad ending? A quick one like in two more chapters? A sequel? A continuing story? I ned your help! Comment below with your thoughts! So here's the Cody question for a dedication: What is Cody's favorite book?

Love you guys!!!

xoxo Emmi