Part 49

^^^^Alrighty Peeps! Ladies, gentleman, people of all sorts. Here's the last part to Engulfed. As I am sad to see the first book of this end, it also excites me for consumed. For being the first book I've placed out on Wattpad, I'm fairly impressed with the experience of doing so. Also got side tracked by competitions :P Huge favor to ask everyone this time, let me know what you think! Hate it, love it, will continue to the next book, will not. Anything and everything means a great deal to me, let me know! :D Now this is a long part, but full of excitement and important bits for the next book! ^^^^^

The night started with a bang as Anna hustled as fast as she could. The problem with reservations were they figured they owned not only the place for the night but the staff included. As the food and liquor flowed out to them Anna was forced to dodge hands, passes and one time someone almost falling out of their chair.

"Jesus what a crowd tonight, I'm glad my reflexes are still sharp," Anna grumbled to Emma as she came around the bar and stepped in front of the computer to punch in another order.

"Yeah, seems to be a lot of tourists in town this weekend," Emma said as she poured a gin and tonic and garnished the glass with the lime. "I'm hoping the rest of them are not as unruly."

Anna nodded in agreement before she turned to the pass bar and collected her next order that Kurtis had set in the window.

"Do I need to come out there and break some hands?" Kurtis asked as she smirked at him.

"Oh yes because that looks good for the business," Anna joked sarcastically before she headed back into the dining area. She dropped off the food at her table before she went to grab another tables order. She worked quickly through out the night, more than happy it was a busy night so she didn't have time to stress herself over Todd. When the night came to an end, she was exhausted as Emma said good bye to the last of their guests and locked the front door. Emma leaned back against the door as she let out a loud dramatic sigh.

"Well that was bloody mental," Emma said pushed herself off the door as Anna collapsed into one of the booths.

"Holy fuck. Where did they all come from?" Anna groaned as she curled up on the booth seat.

"I have no idea but they're not from town. I have never been asked so many times in one night what is there to do in town," Emma sighed as she sat down on the other side of the booth.

"That's where you could of said 'not you sweetheart'," Anna snickered at her. Emma chuckled along with her as Kurtis came out of the kitchen with roger in tow. They both grabbed a beer from the bar cooler before they walked over.

"Well that was fun," Kurtis said sarcastically as he smacked Anna on the ass to get her to move over. Anna groaned as sat up and let him slid in beside her as Roger sat beside Emma.