Part 16

^^^^Roger's Car .I actually owned one ;) So yeah yeah not mud in the pic lol , but I know they're great for mudding 4x4'ing :P^^^^^^

Kurtis watched the two pairs rip around in the mud, kicking up chunks of grass and mud all over, as he stood by Anna, whom was snapping photos left and right.

She bounced up onto the tips of her toes and nearly slipped beside him, causing him to laugh.

"What on earth are you doing?" He asked as he helped her regain her balance.

"I want a higher angle but there's no hills or anything, and the truck is too far," Anna huffed as she put a hand on her hip and looked around them.

"I got an idea," Kurtis said as he knelt down. "Come on, hop on."

"What?" Anna said as she blinked at him. "What are you doing?"

Kurtis rolled his eyes at her. "Stop thinking, just get on my shoulders."

"Uh...ok," Anna said with a shrug before she slung her camera around her neck before she tossed her legs over his shoulders.

"Ready?" Kurtis asked once she stopped fidgeting.

"No, but go ahead anyways," Anna said nervously. Kurtis shoved himself up off the ground, Anna giving a small yelp and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, as his legs gave a small amount of protest in the muscles.

"might want to stop choking me love, kind of need air," Kurtis laughed breathlessly as he patted her arms gently.

"Sorry," Anna laughed as she loosened her death grip and straightened up, uncurling her body from his head. Kurtis kept a grip on her thighs that hung over his shoulders as she picked up her camera again.

"Better?" He asked as he heard her camera shutter.

"Way better," Anna said from above him. "Thank you."

"Not a problem," Kurtis said, not minding the fact her legs were wrapped around his neck, even if it was not the situation he had in mind.

They watched as Landon and Roger whipped around for a bit before they came up, everyone grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey Kurt, looks like you have a monkey on your back," Landon called as he rolled down his window. He burst into a fit of laughter over his own cheesy joke.

"Yeah... that wasn't lame," Kurtis said as he rolled his eyes at Landon.

"And this is where I get off," Anna said with sarcasm and chuckled as he knelt down and let her climb off.

"Alright, what's the game plan now?" Kurtis asked as Roger rolled up, his big car barely recognizable under the layers of mud.

"Lunch?" Roger suggested.