Part 25

*~**~*~*~*~*~ WARNING MATURE CONTENT*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

MATURE PARTS COMING YOUR WAY! I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE IF YOU CONTINUE TO READ :P ;)

***** chapter song: Pillow talk by Zayn ********

Anna stood still, like a prey cornered by the hunter. She felt her heart stop then resume to beat at a high pace. Kurtis shoved himself off the door frame to her room and slowly walked up to her, his exposed muscles rippling as he moved. Anna had to swallow hard as she watched him. He stopped in front of her and tilted her chin up with a finger as he scanned her face with his pale blue eyes.

"What did you say?" He asked in a husky tone, his accent coming out more thick, the sound almost enough to make Anna's knees give out to the sound.

" I...I want you," Anna whispered as she felt her face lit up with a blush. Kurtis smirked as he scanned her face again silently. He leaned down slowly as he watched her eyes widen. He stopped just before their lips connected, Anna's heart stopping in her chest as she let out a shaky breath against his lips.

"You know this would change everything," He asked in a hushed whisper, his lips lightly brushing against hers, His breath smelled like mint and the barest hint of whiskey.

Anna nodded slightly as she swallowed hard. Kurtis moved his free hand to her waist and pulled her closer to him, their hips pressed together. The connection made her insides light up with hot scorching desire.

"There wont be going back after this Anna," He whispered as he moved to lay the barest kiss on her cheek. Anna's eyes fluttered closed on contact as he gripped her hip and slowly slid the hand from her chin down her neck and across her collarbone. "If we take it to another level, I wont be able to go back. Not after I have you. It will change everything. Are you okay with that?"

Anna nodded as he laid another light kiss on the side of her neck. Her heart began to beat erratically, as her body began to tremble slightly. He trailed the hand down from her collar bone, down the side of her ribs to her other hip.

He straightened up and stared down at her with intensely burning blue eyes.

"Then say it again Anna," He said in a deep voice, almost in a primal growl.

Anna swallowed and pressed herself further into him, placing her hands on his bare chest, and stared him straight in the eyes.

"I want you," She said in the strongest voice she could manage and was proud when it came out with confidence. Before she could blink, Kurtis kissed her hard. That's when her mind exploded, it was better than the first time. This time she felt the world rush away as their lips crashed together. Anna couldn't help the moan that formed in her throat as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his tightly around her. Kurtis's tongue pushed past her lips and began to entwine with hers when he let his hands rush down her body to her ass before he picked her up off the floor . Anna wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked her over to the bed and laid her down with him on top of her. When they broke the kiss, they were breathless. Kurtis kissed her again before he kissed his way down her neck as he gripped her hips and began to grind against her core. A moan escaped her again as she ran her fingers through the hair on his back of his head.