Part 42

^^^^^Back again ;) Now for an interesting part :P ^^^^^^

***Chapter songs- Sick puppies- You're going down &Fort Minor-Remember The Name ***

Kurtis pulled his pick up curbside to the local firehouse and grit his teeth. He got out of his pick up and headed for the open bays where most of the firefighters were out in front of. They watched as he came up to them, some of them sizing him up.

"Can we hep you son," An older tall blond one asked as he stepped forward out of their pack.

"Yeah. I'm looking for Todd," Kurtis said as he put his keys into his pocket and looked around the group.

The older one nodded before he looked over his shoulder.

"Todd! Get your ass out here boy!" He called over his shoulder before he turned back to Kurtis and gave him one more look over before he nodded and went back into the building through the bay.

Kurtis watched as Todd broke out of the crowd that was forming at the edge of the bay and smirk at Kurtis.

"Ah, I see," He chuckled as he walked up in a dark pair of slacks and a black tank top, showing off his wide set shoulders, large tattooed arms and big hands. "How can I help you brit?"

Kurtis smiled despite the urge to hit the guy right there.

"Just wanted to talk," Kurtis said with a shrug as they both walked side by side further down the driveway.

"Oh yeah. What about?" Todd asked as he rubbed his jaw.

"Anna," Kurtis said cooly. They both stopped and faced each other as Todd dropped his hand from his jaw.

"What about her," Todd asked as a smug grin broke out onto his face. He crossed his tattooed arms over his chest and puffed it out at Kurtis. Kurtis fought the urge to grit his teeth.

Fucking twat.

"I don't know what you think you are doing with her but stay away," Kurtis warned coldly.

"Stay away?" Todd laughed at him. "You have to be kidding."

"She's not your girl," Kurtis growled lowly at him as he felt a cold calm sink into his body. His muscles begged to be used as his fists clenched.

"As far as I remember, Little Britain," Todd sneered at him as he stepped up closer to him.He leaned closer into his face.

"She's not yours either. Limey," Todd said with a growl before he jabbed a large finger into Kurtis's chest. "I didn't see your name tattooed on her and no fucking collar. And as far as I remember, aren't you the one with a walking seed growing somewhere?"

Kurtis bit down on his molars and narrowed his eyes at Todd.

"It's not mine," He bit out.

"Neither is Anna," Todd sneered. "So why don't you move it along little brit."