Part 23

^^^^ Hello again peeps, thought I'd put up some new parts since I finally finished binge watching two different series this week *ugh* anyone else love/hate binge watching? seriously I feel like I put my life on hold for a tv show, then feel disor...

^^^^ Hello again peeps, thought I'd put up some new parts since I finally finished binge watching two different series this week *ugh* anyone else love/hate binge watching? seriously I feel like I put my life on hold for a tv show, then feel disoriented after lol anyways on with the show :P ^^^^^

After they separated their ways, Anna zoned out for the rest of the day as she tried to fathom why Kurtis would go to such an extreme. Before she could come up with a reasonable excuse, her final class was over. Anna felt her stomach knot up at the thought of the possibility of Kurtis being outside, waiting to drive her back home. Or the possibility of him not. Either way she still didn't want to face the conversation waiting for her.Knowing it was childish of her, she gathered her books up and decided to head into the library to finish the homework she had been given for the week.

After finishing off 2 projects early, she sat back in the uncomfortable chair and rub her eyes. She checked the clock and noticed it was 6:30 and starting to get dark. She groaned as she got up and stretched her sore back, before she gathered her stuff and headed for her locker. She grabbed her jacket and bag as she walked out of the main building.

She started down the main path when she noticed Kurtis's truck parked in front of the building. She spotted him casually sitting in the truck, reading something on his phone.

Anna kept walking and tried to pretend not to notice him sitting there. When he noticed her, he got out of the pick up and walked over to her.

"I told you I would find my own way home," Anna said coldly as she continued to walk. He fell in step with her stride and walked casually beside her, his long legs taking the pace easily.

"I know, I heard," He said with a shrug. "I do recall saying that I would pick you up, and I do mean what I say."

Anna snorted at his remark and rolled her eyes.

"If that was true, then Leon wouldn't be walking around with a shiner," She sarcastically said as she glared at him. They both came to a stop in the middle of the sidewalk.

Kurtis smirked at her and looked around casually.

"I don't know what you're talking about," He said with a shrug when he returned his gaze back to her. Anna rolled her eyes again and continued to walk away from his pick up.

"You can't go around punching people for bad dates," Anna growled at him as she crossed her arms across her chest.

Kurtis chuckled beside her.

"I really don't think he got punched for a bad date," Kurtis pointed out. "If I were to guess, I'd say he got punched for thinking he has the right to man handle nice girls."

Anna stopped again and glowered at him.

"He had it coming," Kurtis shrugged with an amused smirk.