"Lead the way cousin, lead the way..."

~

Arriving at the training grounds, Annabeth whacked Percy on the back, wishing him good luck. She then joined some other campers who were watching in the stands, ready to enjoy the show.
Percy took Riptide out, while Mia grabbed her own sword, Orage, which was a gift from her father after her first quest. Much like her cousin's, it retracted into a smaller, more practical object. But, instead of a pen, it was a golden hairpin. She wore it everywhere.

The two demigods got into position, their swords at the ready. Mia observed Percy, making sure she understood what his first move would be. She tried not to let the smirk show on her face when, as she predicted, the son of Poseidon charged at her first. Mia dodged the first attack and met the second with her sword. The weight of her attack sent Percy flying back, as he staggered to regain his balance.
Using the opportunity, she swung Orage once again, her opponent blocking it with Riptide. Mia grinned, enjoying the adrenaline from the fight. It wasn't often that she got to spar with Percy, one of the only people on her level.
They continued their attacks, before Mia finally swung the finishing blow to her cousin's chest, knocking him to the ground.

The demigods watching started clapping and laughing, embarrassing Percy even more. Chuckling, Mia helped him up, giving him a small hug.

"I knew from the moment you asked to fight that this would happen." The son of Poseidon exclaimed, "I can never beat you!"

Mia replies with an exasperated head shake, as they watched Annabeth run towards them.

"Great fight guys. Mia, you'll have to teach me how you manage to find his weaknesses. I need to win against him." The daughter of Athena muttered to her friend. Percy was grumbling to himself behind them.

"Of course Beth." Mia laughed, as the three of them started walking back to the cabins. Just as Annabeth was about to shout at her for the nickname, Travis Stoll appeared in front of them.

"Mia. Chiron wants to see you in the Big House right now." He told her, before running off to join his brother Connor, who was suspiciously stood near the Ares cabin.
The daughter of Zeus bid her friends goodbye, heading towards the Big House, her mind working in overdrive to figure out what Chiron could want. She felt her hands become clammy as she went over the possibilities, the idea of a new quest looming dangerously in her mind.

When Mia arrived, she immediately noticed the rather strange man stood next to Chiron. He was old, judging by the many wrinkles on his face and his long gray beard, but seemed quite youthful at the same time. Mia couldn't explain it. He wore long purple robes and on the bridge of his nose were some half moon spectacles.

Chiron beckoned the blonde girl over, introducing her to the elderly man next to him.

"Mia, this is Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. And he needs your help."

Mia could've screamed at that moment. Hadn't she been through enough with the Great Wars and Tartarus? Couldn't she get a little break from it all?
She kept herself composed, nodding for him to continue talking.

"Thousands of years ago, Lady Hecate decided to bless four mortals with magic. Their names were Godric Gryffindor, Salazar Slytherin, Helga Hufflepuff and Rowena Ravenclaw. They called themselves wizards and witches. These people, although not nearly as strong as demigods, were powerful compared to mere mortals.
In order to keep their magic alive, these four magical beings decided to make a school where their descendants could learn about magic. That school was Hogwarts. In this school, pupils were separated into four groups. Gryffindor for the brave, Slytherin for the cunning, Hufflepuff for the loyal and Ravenclaw for the wise."

Mia felt slightly confused. So witches were real? It wasn't that surprising when you really thought about it. But the idea of a wizards school amused her slightly. She couldn't imagine a school for demigods. It would be chaos.

"We believe that a new threat has appeared, which endangers both the wizard world and our world Mia. A man, by the name of Tom Riddle, or Lord Voldemort as he is known, who is in fact a demigod. He's building an army to destroy the wizard world, and then ours."

Mia felt her blood run cold. A deviant demigod? The last time that happened was Luke. His betrayal caused many lives to be sacrificed, including his own brother, who was Mia's best friend. She shuddered at the memories.

Then, Dumbledore started talking. "Mia Peters, do you accept the quest of defending Hogwarts against these Greek monsters ?"

The daughter of Zeus clenched her fists. How many quests until those wretched gods were finished? If she didn't accept this, thousands of lives would be lost. Mia couldn't live with that.

"I accept."

Chiron breathed out a sigh of relief. For a second, he had doubted one of his most powerful campers. Dumbledore smiled at Mia, his eyes twinkling.

"I therefore entrust you with our castles safety."

"Castle? We never spoke of a castle..." Mia muttered to herself, eyes wide. Dumbledore laughed slightly, amused.

"Mia, Lady Hecate has decided to bless you temporarily in order for you to use magic. Remember, the wizards do not know of our existence. You must keep it a secret." Chiron explained. He trusted Mia, but he had a bad feeling.

The blonde girl nodded, "When will I be leaving?"
"Well the school year starts in two days, so you will have to leave tonight." The headmaster of Hogwarts answered me calmly.
Mia looked at him, face blank before she actually processed what he had just said. Her blue eyes widened in shock and disbelief.

"Go and pack Mia, your flight is in 2 hours." Chiron ordered, amused by her reaction, "Tomorrow you will go to Diagon Alley and collect your school supplies."

The young demigod nodded before turning to the door and dashing to her cabin. She didn't have long to pack for such a long quest. Arriving in her empty room, Mia hurriedly threw clothes into a suitcase, not noticing the two people that had just entered the room.

"Mia. We heard about your quest." The grey eyed girl said. Mia turned to her two close friends. Percy couldn't even look at her face.

"I'll be fine. Come on, you know me well enough to know that!" She exclaimed, laughing. Annabeth ran towards her, throwing her arms around her. Percy quickly followed, crushing the poor girl.

"Cousin... Are you crying?" Mia chuckled. She heard Percy grumble to himself, making Annabeth laugh. They stayed like that for awhile, too scared to let go.

~

Percy and Annabeth had gone, leaving Mia to pack. Sitting on her bed, the blonde girl stared at her hands. The many scars from her fights decorated them, reminding her everyday of the lives she'd taken. That's why she had to do this quest : no more innocent blood would be spilt by her.

She cleared her head, standing up. Grabbing the suitcase that lay on Thalia's unused bed, Mia took one last look in the mirror. Her long blonde, wavy hair was messy as always, and her blue eyes, shared by all of Zeus' children, stared back at her.
Leaving her cabin, she joined Dumbledore and Chiron at the gate. Chiron wished her luck, before standing back. Dumbledore put his arm out, beckoning Mia to grab it. As soon as she did, her vision became black. A horrible sensation of being pulled and stretched appeared, but disappeared as quickly as it had came. When the demigod opened her eyes, they were in the airport.

"What was that?" Mia asked, utterly dazed about what had just happened.

"Ah.." said Dumbledore, "that was apparation. I shall bid you goodbye for now Mia, but we will be seeing each other soon."

He disappeared with a 'pop'.

Mia sighed in disbelief. She was really doing this. Grabbing her plane ticket, she went through all the procedures before getting onto the plane. Once she was in her seat, the daughter of Zeus finally realized how tired she really was. She fell asleep immediately.